@13

Amy's POV
We finally gained the strength to get up, change the sheets and take another shower and brush our teeth.

It's now 6pm so we got dressed and walk to the dining area. I help Rosa with the setting while Zach and Alessandro help to bring the food.

I'm in some of his sweats trying my best to walk properly. Not wanting his parents to know we had sex in their house, while they're in there too.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath as I was about to trip over my own legs but someone holds me in place.

"Are you ok?"Alessandro looks at me with confusion and suspicion.

"Actually no. I feel really weak and tired." I can't lie this time.

"Ok you should sit down honey. We'll handle the rest." Rosa caresses me.

"I'm so sorry, I really wanted to help." I don't want to seem like someone who'd fake just so they don't have to help.

"That's ok honey."

I let out a deep breath. Thank God his parents are so chill.

My ass still hurts from all those spankings.

Zach smirks at me trying not to laugh while he puts the food on the table.

Oh you think this funny?

I roll my eyes at him. He walk towards me and goes to my ear.

"Keep rolling those eyes at me and you won't just be tripping over yourself. Comprehende?"

I nod.

I hate this damn effect he has on me, especially after that ecstasy filled coitus.

"Good."he kiss my lips, it starts off as a peck but then he deepens it, slow and steady. I kiss him back and moan into his mouth.

A cough makes us break from our kiss. I look at both Rosa and Alessandro smiling at us.

"How about we eat something that's not each other faces? Huh?"Rosa laughs.

Everyone takes a seat. Alessandro at the top, Rosa to his right and Zach to his left and I'm seated right beside Zach.

Such a huge table with only four of us.

"Let's pray." We gather our hands and pray our separate silent prayers.

"Amen"Rosa lets out and we all follow.

Alessandro-"Well let's eat."

We pass around the different food and set our plates. When finished we start eating.

Alessandro-"So, Amy. Zach told me that you're looking for a job. What would you like?"

Me-"Umm, anything will do honestly."

Alessandro-"How about a stay at home assistant?"

Me-"That'd be amazing."

Alessandro-"Well, you're hired. It's 1000 a week you'll be mostly transferring and declining my calls and taking messages for me."

A thousand dollars a week to basically answer calls and write down messages? Am I dreaming?

"American dollars?" I ask surprised!

Alessandro-"Yes Amy." he chuckles.

I gulp.

"Is that what you'd usually pay or is it because I'm your noara? Not that I'm complaining tho."

"Ehh." he answers and shrug his shoulders.

So definitely because I'm his son's girlfriend.

We all laugh and continue eating. Zach's hand on my thigh rubbing it.