@33

"In here, you won't speak unless your spoken to and you only answer if I call."

With that said, he slowly circles me like I'm his prey.

"This is a Shibari," from behind me, he takes the robe from my neck and brings it down and reveals one of my boobs,"in Japanese culture it's called Kinbaku, which means tight binding." he kisses my neck and squeezes my revealing breast and play with my nipple.

I just stand there, not moving and trying my best not to make a sound escape my lips.

So was this his big plan? Am I supposed to enjoy this? Because I am.

He continues to speak behind me, his lips still nibbling on my skin,"Now, Kinbaku-bi literally means 'the beauty of tight binding' and I think you, my love, needs that to strengthen our bond because it's obviously gotten a bit loose on your end."

He opens the knot of the tying on the robe and it drops to the ground effortlessly. My whole body was now on full display for this beautiful specimen.

He finally comes infront of me. He holds my cheek with his one free hand,"But before we get to this,"he holds up the rope,"I'll fuck you so rough and hard you'll think this is hell on earth. Then I'll probably drive you crazy with some of my lovely toys over there, just to teach you a fucking lesson. I hope you like it dirty."

He takes off his tops.

"Since that's all said... on your knees neonata."

I roll my eyes then get on my knees.

"Since you wanna act up I'll start off by mouth fucking you."

"Zach p_"

"The fuck did I tell you about speaking."

He gives me a slap, it's not an angry slap or anything like that. He then places me on the bed and my head was off of it and hanged on the edge.

"Open up."

I open my mouth and he slams his dick inside. As he said before he did indeed start mouth fucking me. Slamming in and going out as hard as possible. I could feel him all the way at the back of my throat. He held my neck to feel his dick that was inside of me.

He comes inside of my mouth,"Swallow."

I swallow and he asks me to open up to see if I did indeed swallow,"Good girl."

He takes me up by my neck, lifts me up and toss me further up on the bed.

He walks over to his toys and comes at the end of the bed.

"Come."

I go up to him and he handcuffs my hands around one of the bed poles.

He takes me off the bed and bends me over. Without warning he slams into me.

I let out a scream.
It's only been a month and it feels like he's grown 5 more inches.

He covers my mouth,"Shut the fuck up Amy."

He continues slamming inside of me. This nigga is mad mad.

"Zach slower."I cry.

"You just don't learn."

Oh FUCK!!!

"Don't you try to run."he grips my waistline and thrusts into me.

He's been at this for forever, it's like he refuse from cumming and his energy is everlasting. I begged and pleaded but it's as if they just gave him more boast.

My feet are shaking and giving up. They give out and I slip to the floor.

He lifts me up by my neck.

"Zach please."I cry.

He uncuffs me and tosses me on the bed.

I was about to say thank you but I would've spoken too soon, "Ass up."he tells me.

He flips me over but I just lay there.

He smacks my ass hard,"I said ass up."

"I can't Zachery."

Smack!

"Oww!"I cry out.

"This is the one month of fuck you denied us from having and the pay back you get for acting grown. So arch your fucking back right the fuck now."

He grabs my waist and pulls my ass up, my lifeless body just rolls with it.

"There, I helped you. Now make it better."

"I can't."

He pressed on my rare with his thumb. My legs start to shake and I feel his minty breath on my ear,"If I gotta tell you to fix it again you won't like it."

I try my best but it just isn't happening.

He takes my two hands and handcuff them behind me. He holds onto the cuff with one hand and my waist with the other.

He continues fucking me and if I ever try to moan out it's a really hard slap on the ass which even makes me want to moan even more.

After he's finished with that position he puts me in a missionary position and cuffs my hands to the bed.

He puts my feet over his shoulders. He starts fucking me again but this time a little bit slower than when he started. He looks me in my eyes and I bite my lips, why is this man so fucking beautiful. He kisses me and I kiss him back. It's rough and lustful but also passionate. I want to touch him so bad but he has me handcuffed.

"I love you so fucking badly."he says in our kiss.

Enough to cheat on me?

I just continue kissing him. He stops stroking me and looks at me.

I try to kiss him but he raises his head from me.

"You don't love me anymore?"

I roll my eyes, you had to do this now?

"If you're gonna fuck me, fuck me and let's get this over with."

He raises a brow and takes his dick from inside of me. He gets off the bed and uncuffs me. Without a word he uses the red rope to tie me up in a simple yet visually intricate pattern.

After he's finished he attaches it to something.

"What are you doing."I ask him.

No reply. He leaves the room and shuts the door.

"Are you kidding me. Zach!"I scream.