@11

Zach's POV
She's going to drive me absolutely crazy.

"Can you stand for me ma?"

My breathing starts to accelerate as she stands in my shirt that hugged her body perfectly. Her nipples pressed against the cloth.

"Now turn."my voice now husky.

She follows my instructions. Such a good girl but you can't fool me Amy, I know you're a freak.

Her ass is firm and round.

I stand up behind her and carefully squeeze her breasts. I feel her get tense out of shock then relaxes. I press against her ass.

I continue to massage her breasts before putting my hands in and gently squeeze her nipple.

"Mhmm."she lets out a low moan.

I bite her neck but stop myself from going any further. I don't want to rush things with her even tho we're past that point.

"We needa get ready."

"Why so early?"

"We're just gonna hang then have dinner."

"Oh ok. Umm, I washed our clothes."

She's definitely wifey.

We got ready and pack our things to go to his parents house or at least the one they have here in the Hamptons, where he grew up.

We did a lot of getting to know each other.

"Ok, so a driver is coming to get us and we're gonna stay there until like 7 which gives me enough time to drive you back to the apartment and then to the airport."he explains how today is gonna go.

I can't believe that he has to go away. Like uggghhh. Why is the universe like this?

"Amy?"he waves his hand at me taking me out of my trance.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah" I respond taking up my bag.

He frowns giving me a confused look,"You sure?"

"I said yes Zach."I snap,"shit, I'm sor-"

Before I could apologize he walks away from me and out the door.

"Shit." I mutter to myself.

It's not like I was angry. I just hate when people ask me a question I already answered. I know he's just trying to make sure I'm ok.

My phone starts ringing with an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello, Miss North. I'm Fredrick, the driver. I just want to inform you that Mr. Lane and myself are outside waiting on you."

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute."

Wow, he couldn't even call me himself? Just go ahead and give out my number to anyone you please to satisfy your ego.

I roll my eyes at my thoughts as I enter the elevator.

I walk out and was greeted by a middle aged man with a warm and welcoming smile. We introduce ourselves and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

Over the other corner is no other than Zach himself on his phone.

I sign lowly and turn to him,"I didn't mean to snap at you, when you were obviously just trying to be-"

He's just there, on his phone, not paying me any attention. Is he on Instagram? Wow. I thought he didn't have any social media accounts.

I turn back in my seat and take out my phone to call someone. Anyone.