@26

I walk out the bathroom after I'm finished with absolutely everything. I go to the closet and start taking out my stuff.

Zach-"What's going on?"
Neva-"Are you ok b."
Chris-"Where you going A?"

I could hear all their concerns but I just want to get out of here. Away from him.

I hug everyone in the room expect him and Kyle.

I told them I'd explain later and I also declined their help when they offered to help me with the bags and them asking if I want them to come with me.

I could feel all of them staring as I walk out the room.

"What the actual fuck is going on?"
"Amy!"

I turn around and give him a glare then continue walking out with the suitcase and my two duffel bags. I could hear him coming after me.

"Just let her go."I hear Kyro's voice. Thank God.

He's no longer following me. I wouldn't be able to do this with him right now.

I go in the elevator and press the button and the door closes.

My Uber took about 5 minutes to arrive since I requested it while I was in the bathroom. The driver helps me to put my luggage in and I told him thanks. The ride to LAX was silent and all I could think about is 'What now?'

I will not sit and cry because of a nigga and ain't no way in hell am I going to be dependent on him anymore. Me and my son, we'll be just fine.

After finally reaching the airport, since I do know a bit now about the private parts of the airport plus I got all the necessary info needed, it was a quick and easy transfer from the public area to the private. I went to where he told me I should and waited.

"Amy!"

I look to my left and it's Lio. I made a thankful sign and smile. He braced me in for a hug and I obliged.

"Thank you for coming." I really am thankful because I did not have a flight booked back to New York and I really don't want to be spending anymore money and I really wanted to get away from him as quick as possible.

"What are rich friends for?"he laughs. I return the energy.

"Come on,"he take my bags,"my plane is this way."he leads me to the direction of his private plane.

"he leads me to the direction of his private plane

We board his plane and we put up my luggage. I take a long awaited seat and relax into the softness.

"Care for some champagne?" the flight attendant asked, offering a glass of cool champagne.

"Yes, thank you."

I take the champagne and take a long sip. My phone starts blowing up and I look at what's going on.

'The Mother of Multi Billionaire Heir, Zachery Lane's son, seen leaving his Pent House in Hollywood with luggages. Is there Trouble in Paradise?'