@14

Amy's POV
It been a week and Zach only FaceTime, call and text me for three days then stopped.

Kyro is coming today with the other players. They're on a program so it provides transportation from the airport then to where they're staying. After that they get to go out. All they're gonna do is practice and play games. Other than that, they're free to do whatever they please just not including drugs or weed. Alcohol yes, on the weekends.

He's already here because they got early flights but we're gonna get him at 2.

It's now 1:00p.m.

I'm in the sofa doing my job. Since the past week Alessandro has gotten a zillion calls after we set up everything. He said his other assistants couldn't get to do their actual job because of how many calls he'd get.

I thought this would be easy but it was hectic. Good thing I only work from 9-5 for three days of the week. I told him I was going to pick up my brother and he told me that I could end whenever I feel the need.

"We gone get ready A." I turn to face Chris.

"Ok, I'll be done in a bit."

"Aiite."

After answering some more calls and taking messages. I look on my phone for the time. 1:42p.m

Shit I mutter and shut off my laptop and rush to my room. I take out my outfit. I run to the bathroom but Neva is in there, I run to the other one but Yana is in there.

I take up my stuff and go to Zach's room to get ready in there.

As I open the door his aroma fills the room. I go to the bathroom and get ready.

Instead of wearing what I picked out I went into his closet and take out some of his clothes with my Prada boots that I bought.

I walk out his room, cleaning any mess I made

Since Zach left Rick has been hanging out with us.

We take Rick and Neva's car. I go in Neva's with Luke. Kyro is gonna ride in our car.

We blast some music and after a few minutes we stop in front of Kyro's building.

Me and Neva run and hug him and we fall on the grass.

"Yo unuh liff up." we laugh and get off him.

Neva brushes off the back of his shirt then he lifts her up, her feet wrapped around him.

"Know long mi a wait fi this?"
(Do you know how long I've been waiting on this?)

They start kissing. I just smile at them and walk over to the car where the others are and we lean against the cars watching them.

We take pics and videos of them then they finally decide to walk over to us, hand in hand and Neva with a big ass grin on her face.

Chris-"What's up Kyro?"