@7

⚠️Mature Content ⚠️

Amy's POV

"Can I ?" he asks looking at my jeans. I nod.

He takes it off, lifts me and place me on the seat in the shower.

He holds onto the sides of my underwear asking me for permission again and like before. I nod biting my bottom lip.

He kneels before me and takes them off. I press my legs together.

"Don't hide yourself from me. You're beautiful."

He opens them back looking at the area between my thighs.

My area starts throbbing under his stare and I feel myself getting moist.

"You're getting wetter."

He starts kissing my inner thighs. Sucking and licking them, slowly going up to my area. I let out a silent moan.

He kisses my entrance then put my legs over his shoulders causing me to slant and arch my back on the seat.

I've never gotten head before.

I feel his tongue enter me making twists and twirls inside of me turning me into a moaning mess.

He licks his index finger and puts it in and out of me while sucking on my clit. His tongue and his finger both twisting in my area.

He place another finger inside of me.

"Ahhh." I moan out in pleasure.

He speed up his strokes then leaves his fingers inside of me making a hook shape with them then moves them up and down quick and hard. He's hitting my g spot.

I try to move uncontrollably but he holds me in place.

I moan still trying to move. He keeps sucking and then speed up his tongue moving up and down in me, still hooking me with his fingers.

"Stop moving." he groans gripping my legs to stop me from moving.

He starts stroking me with his fingers.

"I can't help it Za-Zach!"I tell him still moaning.

I'm about to reach my climax.

I flip my head back.

"I'm gonna cum Zach."

"Cum for me baby."

He just continue hitting my g spot and I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head,my toes curl tightly and my legs start to shake.

I cum in his mouth and he licks my juices. He removes his fingers and I take them and lick them before he does.

He sits beside of me.

"Oh you nasty."he smirks.

"Maybe."

I pull him into a kiss. He kisses me back and I put my hand on the bulge in his pants, gently squeezing it.