@25

"Do you think they're talking about mafia business?" Neva asks, specifically me.

"What else would they be talking about? The weather?" I joke.

Kyle, one of Zach's mafia member came to the penthouse and they went into our room to discuss God knows what, then Zach 'summoned' all the guys and left us girls in the living room area.

"I think we should ease drop."Cassie smirked evilly.

"No I don-"

Neva cuts me off,"Yep, definitely."

They get up from their seats and route to the room.

I contemplate whether I should go with them or stay then Neva looked back and gave me the 'What are you doing? Get the fuck up and come with us bitch' look.

I roll my eyes and catch up with them.

We carefully tip toed until we reached the closed door then we eased our ears on it.

"Fuck that! When we find whoever's responsible we'll dissect the motherfucker like the rat it is. Then we'll do the same to Evans." You could feel Zach's temper radiating even through the doors.

Was he always this savage? Damn! That's my man.

"I agree." Kyro's voice uttered.

Wait cause I don't even know why him and Chris involved in the convo. They not no damn mafia members. They shoulda sit this one out like us girls. Although we didn't understood the assignment on sitting it out.

"Wait a sec, we gotta think this through."

"What are you tryna say Kyle?" Rick intervened.

"I'm trying to say what if the mole brought them into our bases, told them our secrets, about any of our ideas."

"Makes a good point but isn't that just giving more reason to just kill them all and call it a day?" Chris weighs in.

Nah, when since these niggas so savage?

"My question is, why would there even be a snitch when they're earning millions a year just to snitch to another mafia beneath them."Kyro voice chipped in.

Gosh my knees are hurting but I'm too invested in this conversation to move.

"Fuck this."I mutter and swing the door open.

I looked at the girls on the floor due to my sudden action looking wide eyed at me.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize to them.

I look to the guys and see that they're just as speechless as the girls.

"Don't tell me you were ease-dropping."Zach shakes is head in dissatisfaction.

"We shouldn't have to."I retorted.

"Exactly. Do you know how sexist this make you guys look?" Yana fumed.

"I know that's right."Neva agreed.

"We aren't being sexist, this is mafia business and y'all aren't apart of it." Rick defended.

"Whatever makes you sleep at nights."Cassie fold her arms.

"Well, neither is Chris and Kyro but somehow they qualified to be in here and involved in the discussion." I pointed out based on Rick's statement.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that baby." Zach smirked.

I rolled my eyes,"Listen, Kyro you wanted to know why someone making an amazingly great earning would snitch on the source of its money to someone beneath them?"