@8

Amy's POV
"Zach."

"Go get it. It's prolly for you."his sleepy voice is so panty dropping.

He turns over, away from me. The knocking still at the door.

Asshole

I kick him off the bed then practically sleep walk to open the door.

"Good afternoon."an Italian looking man greets me with his deep Italian accent. This man is smoking hot.

 This man is smoking hot

"H-hi"I stutter. What the heck is wrong with me?

Wait, we overslept? He said afternoon.

"I'm guessing you're my son's girlfriend?"

I gulp. Zach's dad.

Obviously idiot.

"Right, well umm I kicked him off the bed so he'll prolly break up me, so I'm not so sure about that gir-"

"Ti reprenderò per quella bella."I feel him hold my waist gently.(I'll get you back for that beautiful.)

He sounds so hot speaking that language.

"Figlio."(Son)

"Papá entra."(Dad come in)

Zach opens the door more allowing his dad into the room. His dad walks in. He closes the door and whispers in my ear.

"Go in my closet and put on a bottom."

I forgot I'm completely naked underneath his shirt.

"Your dad is hot." I tease.

"Can you please just do it."

He goes over to his dad and I walk into his closet closing the door.

Holy shit. Why he got so much clothes and shoes? There are also male bags etc.

I look around a bit then spot some plain sweats and put them on.

Fits perfectly. I like the fact that his clothes fits me.

I walk out the closet and stand awkwardly not knowing what to do or say as they have their conversation. I know the language they're speaking is Italian because I read books and watch movies like 365 DNI with Italian men who would speak Italian a few times. But I only know a few words at heart but other than that , I have absolutely no idea what they're saying.

"Ho ricevuto una chiamata da Andrew Evens."his father simply says.(I got a call from Andrew Evens.)

"Sì, volevo dirti che sua figlia ci ha minacciato e schiaffeggiato così."(Yes, I was meaning to tell you that his daughter threatened us and slapped me.)

"Che cazzo!?" His father shouts.(What the fuck)

"Poi ho avuto il coraggio di presentarmi qui quando eravamo fuori a fare un picnic."he snarls.(Then had the nerve to show up here when we were out having picnic.)