@15

Zach's POV
It's been a week since I've left and all I can think about is my baby back in New York. I haven't contacted her the past few days. I don't want to blow my cover with this girl.

My dad thinks she's one of our enemy's secret daughter. We've been trying to get a lead on her whereabouts since they threatened us. Then I finally realized the easiest way to find a 18 year old with a rich dad but knows nothing about who he really is.

I searched for her on social media. I found her on Ig then I went to dm her but she beat me to it 4 weeks ago.

Boss_Baby_Maya
Hi. I like your pic.

I only posted one pic that Jessica took of me and so I went back on my profile and deleted it.

I'm now in a hotel room with her, after texting her she said she was headed for a trip in none other than my girlfriend's home country. I said yes to the trip just to get information from her. Ofcourse I didn't do anything with her. I have a girlfriend who I plan on making my future wife and this is just business.

"Ready?" I nod at her faking a smile. We're going to the club section.

I sit at the bar and order something to drink.

I scroll through Instagram and smile at my baby's pics on my timeline. She posted them a few seconds ago.

She's wearing my clothes. Damn my baby looks sexy. They're in Times Square and there's a new guy who I'm guessing is her brother.

I can't wait to see her. If all goes well I can leave very soon but all this chick does is flirt and try to get me to fuck her.

"Babyyyy" she grabs me and puts me in a chair and starts dancing.

I act like I'm enjoying her lap dance. I smile and drink my liquor.

After she's done we walk to the hotel. She jumps on the bed and wets her lips, removing her shorts.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Come here tiger." I roll my eyes mentally.

"I prefer to be called daddy."

"Dad."

"Noo, daddy." I slowly approach her.

"If you call me dad don't you think about your actual dad?" I question.

"No, I don't even know my dad only that he transfers millions to my account and I call my dad by his name Mr. Evans."

Well that was easy. Thank you for that clarification.

I take out the tranquilizer and insert it in her neck.

I call one of my men.

"It's done."

"Ok boss."

I hang up and grab my things. I called a Jamaican pilot on our paycheck, informing him that I'm on my way.

I get on my private jet with him and another trusted pilot.

I call my dad.

"She confirmed it. The job is done."

"Ok good. We'll teach that ungrateful fucker a life lesson he'll never forget."

"I'm on my way back right now."

"Ok, safe travel son."

And with that I hang up.

^^^^^^
We land and one of my guard walks up to me.

"Mr. Lane, where to?"

"My baby."he nods and starts the car.

I've already told everyone about her. I lean back in my seat. It's now 2:00a.m.