@31

Ok so I want you guys to comment how old you think I am and how old you are and your nationality. I'll let you know if you're right in the comments.

Amy's POV
The bitch was too stunned to speak.

I stood there dumbfounded. Everyone was cheering and taking pics and videos.

He lets go of my hand,"Go in."

I look at him and for some reason he looks smug.

"Bitch what are you waiting for go in!" Luke shouts.

"Ok, ok." I smile, take the wrapper off and open the door to go in.

"Oh my gosh."I hold onto the steering wheel.

This interior is top tier. Pink and white designed with matching leather seats.

Wait so he's not mad at me?

I get out of the car to hug and thank him. He hugs me back and his warm breath hits my ear.

He leans in and whispers,"This means nothing. I haven't magically forgot what the fuck you did. Just smile for the cameras and accept your gift like a good girl. You're a public figure now, gotta keep things looking peachy right?."

He smiles as if everything is ok and releases me from his embrace. I mimic him and smile for the cameras.

We all eventually went back into the club before we end the night.

We're back in the VIP. Me and the girls are vibing and the guys are drinking and watching us. Luke went off somewhere.

"Birthday girl can I get a dance?" an Asian guy comes up to me and asks. Did I mention how fucking fine this guy is?

"Yeah sure. I mean why not."

"You sure because I don't want to die tonight."

I rolled my eyes and pulled him closer to me.

Guh Dung Deh by Spice, Shaggy and Sean Paul starts playing. I'm finna show him what island girls are made of. I put my hand on his chest and whine guh down, I look up at him and his face was full of excitement like when you finally gave a kid candy. I stay down and shake my ass. I twerk on him and he holds my waist and grip my ass.

I turn around so my back is to him then I bend all the way over and use my hands to hold my ankles. He bobs my ass on him to the beat and for some reason a flashback of when Zach had me in this position came to mind.

"Get the fuck up."

Zach pulls me up, Kyro pulled the guy away from me,"I think we should call it a night."

"I don't want him to leave."

"Come here."Zach pulls me.

He grips my waist tightly.

"Don't get me more upset than I already am." He warns.

"Zach that hurts."I bite my bottom lips to suppress the pain.

"It's fucking supposed to."

"Za-"

"I dare you to say another fucking word." he grips tighter and looks me dead in the eyes challenging me.

I bite my lips.

He looks behind us.

"Amy baby this is Andre, my man." I turn around. Luke and his bf stands behind us with huge smiles.

"Andre it's so nice to finally meet you. I've been longing for this day."

"This bitch is so extra."Luke plays.