@29

It's been a month since I've been staying with Niko. He's been real helpful and there for me. I talked to the gang and explained what went down but somehow they on his side. Saying I'm in the wrong and I'm bad at communication. Hearing that from them... well let's just say I definitely didn't want to hear that from them cause it made me feel as if I'm a bad person.

I didn't get a chance to speak to Rosa or Alessandro and I didn't tell anyone where me and Adonis is staying. Whenever I go out in public alone or with him I'd always be sure to go incognito.

My following is now at 2 mil on almost all my socials and I've done interviews, I'm now brand ambassador for numerous major brands, I get free merch to promote, I get paid for promo and I've been in two rappers music videos as the main girl (not twerking or no lame shit like that). Promoters wanna book me to host their upcoming parties and I get paid for every photo I add to the gram etc. I'm actually doing pretty well, earning my own money.

Being a rich person's bm really is a come up, especially if people like the image you portray yourself to be. Of course I didn't need to pretend or anything like that. I just gave them the raw me and they loved it.

Today is my birthday and by the end of summer I'll be moving out of Niko's place and into my own. I hired Melissa and Seth as my own manager and publicist and Moya as my nail tech, hairdresser and makeup artist all in one. Since I'm pretty good at putting my own outfits together and looking fly as a motherfucker, I'm my own stylist.

I decide to finally meet up with the gang in person for my birthday and I know my ass finna get some long overdue whooping.

Moya, Seth and Melissa are here getting me ready. It's about 7 p.m and I'm supposed to be there by 9.

While Moya does my make up and keeps it simple as I requested, Seth was going through what I should do tonight to enhance my image, he said I should get a few pics from the paparazzi and I myself should take some to post up on the gram.

Melissa is going through strategies to expand my fan base and about my business and what I'm comfortable working with and what would sell and if my fans would buy.

Amy Z. That's what they call me so I just roll with it since it's kl and catchy. I want to think that the Z has nothing to do with that person.

After I'm finished getting ready I look at myself in the full length mirror.