@23

Amy's POV
We left the hotel and Zach took us to one of his five bedrooms penthouse, in Hollywood.

We arrive at 3a.m. We take our different spaces and go to our rooms.

When Zach shuts our door I bring him closer to me and start kissing him. Seeing him in badass mode got me wanting him more.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. He puts me against the wall and I suck and kiss him on his neck. I capture his lips and deepen our kiss. I kiss him hungrily like I'm going to devour him and he reciprocate the feeling. He puts two fingers in my mouth while we kiss.

"Undress."I tell him.

For a second, he stood there as if to process what I said but he just did it. He takes off his clothes in a slow teasing way, I do the same and we don't break eye contact.

As we're finished I go in his embrace and start kissing from his lips to his neck then further down his body. I'm now on my knees and I look up at him while I start to play with his tip using my tongue.

His breathing slowly picks up and I take him in my mouth sucking on his dick. I did a trick I knew about and I hear him let out a loud moaning groan. He holds onto the wall and I massage his balls and slaps the tip on my lips then went back to sucking it and twirled my tongue around it in circular motions. I spit on it. I suck his balls them put his dick back in my mouth.

"Amy!"I look up at him while he cums in my mouth. I swallow.

He takes me by the neck and pull me up to him then start kissing me. He bites my neck while rubbing my clit and I let out a moan.

I bring us to the ground and sit on his face. He hold my ass while he sucks my clit. I grind on his face as I feel I'm about to cum.

"Zach fuck." I moan as I cum. He licks then gently kisses it.

I let him enter me and I start to ride him in a reverse cowgirl position. I start the penetration slowly taking 90% of him inside of me.

"What's my name? Spell it. A.M.Y." I spell my name with every ride.

"Fuckk. A.M-M.Y" he tries talking straight.

"Wrong." I ride him harder.

"A.M.Y. Amy"

I smile although he can't see me. I bend lower in the horizontal reverse cowgirl position and continue riding hard but at a normal pace to my liking.

"Who's in control now?"

I speed up and he buries his hands on my hips.

"Holy Fuckkk. Baby I'm gonna cum."

I continue riding until I feel him cum inside of me and I cum too. I brought some pills so I'll just take them after.

I stayed in control the whole night while he was the moaning mess. We cum two more times and I take the pills then we shower and brush our teeth together and get ready to go to bed.

I put on my sexy, silk, shorts set night wear. He's in black underpants.

We cuddle under the sheets.

"The fuck did you learn all of that?" he rubs my butt while I'm laying on his chest.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Just don't lemme find out nothing sus."

I roll my eyes,"Did you like it?"

"Felt like you were breaking my dick in a good way, you was driving me crazy but I loved it. You're good lil mama. Your pussy is still tight and wet as fuck. I wish you knew how great being inside of you feels."