@18

"Just one more big push. You can do it."

"Ahhhhhhh!" I'm sure that I'm crushing Zach's hand.

I hear crying.

"A handsome baby boy."

The nurses clean him then wraps him in a blanket and gives him to me.

"Hey Adonis."I cry tears of joy when I see my son for the first time. Zach has the widest grin and I give him his son.

"Adonis Xaz Lane. Hey son. You're finally here."

Everyone enters the room and before I could watch them cry like some babies I fall asleep.

^^^^^^

We're just a week from summer and I can't wait. I need a break from school.

I finished cooking and I already showered. I hear Adonis crying so I walk to his nursery and start breast feeding him. He's four months old now.

1 y/o Adonis 👇🏽

I rock him and look at the time on my phone

I rock him and look at the time on my phone. 6:30 p.m

Zach should be here by 7. He went straight to a meeting after he left school.

"Let's see what you're aunties and uncles are up to."

I FaceTime the gang. Rick is prolly at the meeting with Zach so he won't answer.

Everybody pick up, except him. I was right.

Neva and Kyro are together at Kyro's apartment and Yana and Chris are in their room. Cassie and Luke are in their separate rooms because they don't share rooms anymore since me and Zach moved out.

Kyro-"Hey nephew. Amy put the phone so he can see me."

Luke-"Yeah cause I can't see him."

Me-"So y'all just forgot about me and replaced me with my son?"

Neva-"We all FaceTimed earlier and you didn't allow us to see him. So it's his time now."

I angle the phone so that they're seeing him.

Yana-"Heyyyy DonDon."

Cassie-"Just one more week to go DonDon and you'll have us all to yourself."

Me-"You guys do know he has no idea what y'all saying right?"

Luke-"Quite Amy."

Chris-"Y'all better not come at A."