@12

Amy
I walk out the room and believe it or not, I'm lost.

This place is huge and he did drag me to the room. I didn't memorize anything.

I go back in the room lying on the king sized bed. I take my phone from my bag that fell on the ground when he threw me on the bed.

I text him.

😩Papi❤️‍🔥

Can you come get me?

Wrong number. If you wanted
to leave you could've told me.
I wasn't gonna force you to stay
here. But let whoever you really
meant to text come for you, since
that's what you want.

🙄 You're so fucking...
I'm lost ok, can you
come for me. You left
me in the room and I
don't know where to go.

No, I'm so fucking what?

Before I could respond a beautiful woman walks through the open door.

"Hi beautiful. I saw Z took you up here and passed me looking mad. So I'm guessing he left you up here?"she has a beautiful accent.

He did mention that she was mixed with Mexican and Pueto Rican from her mom and American, from her dad.

I sit on the bed and nod my head,"Yes he did."

"I'm so sorry for my son's action. I raised him better."she gives me a drop dead gorgeous smile.

God really took his time on this family cause damnnnnn.

"I'm Rosalinda, but you can call me Rosa."

"I'm Amy."

"And my daughter in law."

She hugs me and rock us side to side. She's so loving. Why was I nervous? Fredrick was right.

"Let's go down stairs."

I nod and she walks me down the hall and we make a right turn to another hall to an elevator.

"Your home is beautiful... you're beautiful."I gush.

She giggles and hits me on the shoulder playfully,"Thank you. You're beautiful too and a sweetheart at that."

"Why, thank you."I fake a British accent.

"We gone get along so well."

"What you mean? We're already getting along." we laugh and exist the elevator.

"Well hello again Amy."

Alessandro greets me from his seat in the sofa beside Zach, in the living where I'm now standing.