@32

I really hope I update this by Christmas because MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL🎄.

Ok so this chapter is dedicated to some of my lovely and amazing readers who keeps a smile on my face and motivates me to write with their funny ass comments.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoy and thanks for reading. I love all y'all.

"What the fuck?" I get out of my bathe and put my robe on.

I'm here taking a nice relaxing shower and someone has the nerve to be knocking on the door this late at night? And whoever it is won't even stop. Like come on noaw.

I tie my robe as I walk to the door. I swing it open to curse the person behind it.

When I saw who it is I couldn't even move.

How the...

"Hi beautiful."he smirks leaning on the door jam.

Without warning he pushes past me and enters. He looks around analyzing the place.

"What... How... Zach..."I can't even speak straight.

"Mhmm, good chat. Where's my son? We're all leaving. Like right now."

"No. You need to go."I widen the door, this only results in him laughing.

"I can get gangsta or we can keep it cordial. How you wanna go bout it?"he says it so calmly but holds so much meaning and emotions just waiting to be let loose.

"Answer my fucking question! How do you want us to go bout it? Huh?"his eyes wide with anger.

"Zach please just lea_"

"So you want me to be gangsta then. Ok, fine by me."he cuts me off.

He comes at me and I run to the other side of the room. He gives me a 'what the actual fuck are you doing' look.

"Are you fucking serious right now."he shakes his head.

"The rass ah gwaan yasso?" Niko's voice pops up out of nowhere and I thank God immediately. (Translation: What the fuck is going on here?)

Zach looks at Niko and then at me and Niko looks at Zach and then at me and I look at the both of em.

"Who the fuck is he?"they say in sync with each other then they look at each other.

"Who am I?... Who am I? No Nigga, who the fuck is you." Niko snaps and I had to bite my lips not to laugh. This is my first time hearing or even witnessing someone speak to Zach like that and by his face expression I can tell this is probably his first.

Niko opens his eyes and does a questioning motion with his hands at Zach to show that he's waiting on an answer,"Nigga you deaf? Caz if that's the case I can sign for you. I mean I don't know the actual thing but I could... you know... do some hand motions, maybe then you'll understand me TO ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION."

The nigga was too stunned to speak.

"Before I answer 'yo question', tell me summo first."

"What?"

"1.Do you live here? 2.Is this where Amy and my son has been staying all this time? Oh and let's not forget 3 which is the charm. Do you own a Ford truck?"

"You didn't answer my question directly but I know who you are now so I'll answer. It's yes, yes and yes again."

"Ok good to know."Zach rubs his chin.

"Oh my God!" I almost scream as Zach somehow use super speed to get Niko in a choke hold.

I run over to them to stop him. I hit him and beg him to stop but he doesn't and I watch as Niko tries to get out of his hold but simply couldn't.

He slides Niko's lifeless body to the ground.

He looks at me,"He's not fucking dead, knocked out yes but not dead. Fix your fucking face."

Oh thank God.

"Now back to you."he grabs my neck and tilts it up for me to look up at him.

"We're gonna get my son and we're gonna leave. Ho capito?"he lifts one of his brows.

He does know that I don't speak Italian right?

"Am I understood Amy?"

Oh that's what it means.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Just yes."I roll my eyes. His grip gets a little tighter.

"Yes sir."

"I'll deal with you when we get home."

We got Adonis and I took one last look at Niko hoping to God he'll be ok as Zach said.

Zach used my car and left his for one of his security to come pick up along with me and Adonis' stuff from Niko's place because Zach made me leave everything except for DonDon's car seat which we are now currently using.

"You're not gonna do anything to him right." I look over at him.

"You should be more worried about what imma do to your ass."his eyes doesn't leave the road.

I roll my eyes and lean back in my passenger's seat.

We're finally here. He parks in the garage and takes Adonis out the car and into the house. I follow behind.

He goes upstairs where Adonis' room is. I decide to stay downstairs and sit in the sofa. Mind you I'm still in my robe from earlier. After a couple minutes I hear the closing of the door.

"Come to me." You could hear the dominance laced in his tone.

I roll my eyes then walk up to him and as I get closer a red rope came in view.

As I'm right infront of him, he grabs me and drags me all the way to one of the guest rooms upstairs that we hardly ever go to.

He opens the door and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

A fucking red room. This nigga has a fucking red room? Was this here all this time? Did he bring other females here?

The room isn't as extreme as the one in Fifty Shades Of Grey but it's a fucking red room. It has a red bed, toys, whips etc.

"I've been busy the past month. Planning and longing for this day neonata."