@41

I'm back my peps!!! It's finally summer for me. I'm finished with ALL my CXC exams and I'm ready to give you guys amazing and consistent chapters and soon an ending to this book and the start of another. Please leave a comment if you like this chapter, it really helps with my motivation. Love you all and I'm so grateful for ALL my readers and everyone that comments or share. ENJOY. You deserve it. It's a bit short but I'll definitely make up for it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I started laughing,"Babe it was all a joke. We all planned it. It was a prank."

I showed him the texts in the group of us planning the whole thing that happened back at the estate, on game night.

He walked away furious and mortified.

"Zach!"I ran, all while laughing. I swear he acts like a kid sometimes. I feel like a mom of two.

I finally catch up with him. Hugging him from the back, I place a kiss on his neck.

"I'm sorry."I fought the urge to laugh.

"It's not funny."he pouts.

Awwwww. The lil baby.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."

We're now facing each other, my hands still engulfs him.

He sniffs,"I know how you can make it up to me."

"How's that?"

"Mhmmmm..."he place his finger on his chin as if thinking of something.

"Oh I got it!" A bright smile plasters across his face.

Ok, who the fuck is this and what have he done with Zach.

"Ok go ahead baby."I say.

He smiles,"Skip your meeting with Lio."

"Zach."I give him a stern look.

"Amy."

"The meeting is about my upcoming brand. It's very important to me. You know that."

"You're right, that was a very stupid and selfish request so how about this one... remove him from the meeting, because in all honesty he's definitely not needed at that meeting. Look at it... what could a doctor possibly contribute to a meeting about a fashion brand?"

I sign, he does have a point.

I frown,"Lio is the main reason I'm where I'm at right now. He contributed to my success..."

Before I could finish Shadow came running to us.

I lift him up in my palms, kiss him and rub him. Zach smiles at us.

Hey at least now he's smiling.

We put Shadow in his doggy bed and went back upstairs to our room.

Zach closes the door behind us.

"Amy."he calls me softly.

I turn,"Yes."

"I love you."

I smile,"I love you more."

"Not possible."he gives me a half smile.

He was gazing at me with such infatuation.

He moves closer to me.

"Amy."he calls me softly once again.

"Yes."

"Would you spend the rest of your life with me?"

He has this scared look on his face while awaiting my answer.

I put my hands on both sides of his cheeks,"Of course I would... I do. I want to spend my life with you and our children and our dog."

I happily laugh. I hear him let out a very low breath of relief. He kisses my forehead.

"I want you Amy, only you, for as long as I have on this earth and after our time is up I want us to meet in the afterlife, if there is one and I want us to fall in love all over again."

I kiss him so passionately and he kisses me back.

We're in the bed all cuddled up.

"I know it's probably impossible due to our circumstances but when I think of our future, I see us with five beautiful children that loves us deeply, we raise them well but not here."

"What do you mean baby?"he asks me while peacefully stroking my hair.

"I mean, an environment worthy of raising a family. We have a big but not too big, beautiful house. Not just a house, a home, a homey home. Maybe a lake in our backyard instead of a pool. Not saying that we can't have a pool. Walls instead of glass. Trees instead of buildings. I know it's silly."

"No it's not."

"Too bad you're a mafia boss and billionaire and I'm, well, I guess you can say I'm in the public's eyes and I'm also the mother of your child and your girlfriend."I rub his chest.

Maybe it's impossible for us to have a life like that, one with privacy, but I can't help but think about it.

"How about we get some rest. You got a meeting tomorrow."

I nod in agreement with him. We go to bed all coddled up and lovey dovey. This feels so nice, it feels as if my heart is so excited that it's sinking in my chest.