@17

I sit there dumbfounded.

"What?" I ask her, did I hear her right?

"We ran the tests and it shows that you're pregnant Ms. North."

"Wait, wha- What?" I shiver in my seat.

"Can you give us a minute?" he asked.

She nods and leaves the room.

Zach take my hands in his and faces me.

"I'm so sorry baby if I didn't-"

"It takes two to tango, Zach."

"What do you wanna do?"

"I will not kill an innocent child."

I feel tears roll down my face. I wanted to finish school and be a successful businesswoman before I started a family. But I will not kill my child who had nothing to do with my carelessness.

I wanted to accomplish all my dreams and make my family proud. Shit, my family. They're gonna be so disappointed. I'm only 18, 19 two weeks from now. And school? Will I be able to keep up with a bump in front of me and a whole child in my second semester?

"Hey, hey. Don't cry. You're not alone.I got you baby."

He hugs me but I can't stop the tears from falling.

^^^^^^
5 months later

It's been five months. After we went back to the apartment that day I managed to tell everyone.

Even tho I was crying they consoled me and told me that they're gonna be there for me.

I thought Kyro would stop talking to me or get mad but he held his composure and hugged me.

He helped me to tell my mom who argued with me and said she always warned me about this. She don't call me anymore but she would text and ask me about school and how I'm doing. I don't know if she told anyone else in our family but if she did by now my name must be the main topic in the community because news travel fast at that place.

Zach bought a house for my birthday and we moved out of the apartment. Zach buys me new stuff and provides everything.

I do my classes online and everyone would visit me on the weekends and we hang out when we aren't swamped with school work, but we call, ft and text everyday

I hardly get to see Zach. But Rosa is always over here to help me out and make sure I'm ok until Zach gets home.

I'm currently in my study room with my class on my MacBook. Just a few more minutes until the end.

"Whew." I shut it then finish up some projects.

"Here."Rosa whispers from the door.

I laugh,"You can come in my class ended."

"Oh thank God." she walks in and sits in the sofa and hands me a bowl of Gelato. Gosh, my baby has been craving this ever since the first time she gave it to me.

"Thank you, you're the best."

I let out a moan when the flavors hit my tastebuds.

"He must really love it."she laughs.

"Girllll I'm telling yah." I draw out to exclaim my agreement with her statement.

"How about we spend our husband's money on online shopping?"

Rosa been tryna get me in trouble.

"Now, Miss mams you're the only one in here with a ring on yo finger."

She brushes it off,"My son can be a bit slow but nonetheless you two have a family together. Come on Amy just this once."

"How about we spend our own money?"

I only stopped working for Alessandro a month ago, so I can definitely do a little online shopping to my own expenses. Zach would always want to put money in my account but I always declined.

Call me stupid but I like being independent when it comes to cash. I have my reasons.

"Where's the fun in that?"she frowns.

I laugh and shake my head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter? I know. But this is where the story gets better.

Yes, she having a boy.

Sorry about that time lapse that came out of nowhere.