@3

Neva's POV

After talking about what we're doing tonight we all went in our rooms.

I see A on our bed KO so I decide to just go get some of her favorite stuff for tonight.

We just plan on having a small celebration.

I go to my car, drive to the store and get some chips and dips along with some sweets and champagne. It's a celebration because my bestie is finally here and I can't wait to show her around the great New York City .

I got back to our place and turn the living room lights on.

"Hey hoe. Where've you been?" I see Amy coming over to me to sit in the sofa.

"I went to the store to get some stuff for tonight." I show her what I got.

She puts on one of the brightest smiles on her face.

Amy-"You got my favs."

Me-"Yes, babes. It's your night."

I look at my Apple Watch seeing that it's 8:30. We should wake the others and get started.

Amy-"Girl why didn't you tell me the guy was so fucking.... Ugggghhh"

Me-"Now miss things you better not be talking about Zach."

Amy-"Bitch the dude grabbed me by my neck a few minutes ago. Got me all riled up and shit."

I laugh.

Me-"Has it really been that long? It's obvious you need some. But Zach is bad news, that white boy's body count is higher than my great grandmother's age."

Amy-"So fuck boy playa type?"

Me-"Yep, word is that he be packing tho."

Amy-"Damn. He got that dominant shit going on too."

Me-"You a freak."

We both laugh and then we walk to our room to put on something comfy to wear. Before that we did knock on the others doors waking them up or making them know to get ready.

I took a shower and Amy did the same and we put our similar fits on.

Neva

Amy