@40

I can't sleep. I've twist and turnt about a 100 times already. He's not cuddling me and I've gotten so used to it that it's imperative for me to fall asleep.

I really don't know what I did to him, honestly.

You know what, fuck this.

I turn to scoot over to him. I press my body against his back. He moves over groaning as if annoyed.

"Zach, what did I do for you to be acting like this?" my sleepy voice manages to let out.

"Of course you wouldn't remember."

I raise my brows in confusion although he's not seeing me,"What are you talking about?"

He now turns to face me,"The last night at the estate. You know... when you decided to intoxicate yourself and said... 'some stuff'."

I have absolutely no idea of what he's talking about.

As if seeing my confusion, he starts.

"Let me refresh your memories."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
Zach's POV

"Gu'morning beautiful."

She gives me her lovely smile. The most beautiful one in this universe.

"Good morning. How long have you been staring."

Well, I woke up at 6 sharp, did my morning routine and got back on the bed. Since then, I haven't took my eyes off of you.

I shrug,"I don't know."

"Ugh, you're so nasty."she jokes after I place a kiss on her lips.

"Only for you."I wink.

She's changing me, she has changed me and in a very short, toxic period of time. I love this beautiful melanin goddess before me, she has no idea. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and our children, I want us to grow ol...

Fuck see what I mean. She got me thinking like this. Damn, she really is the one.

She gets off the bed and drowsily walks to the bathroom.

I give her a few minutes to brush her teeth, then as soon as I hear the shower start running I enter. I shut the door behind me and lean on it. She crocks the glass door open a little and peaks her head through.

"Why are you standing over there. Get in."

Don't gotta tell me twice neonata.(baby girl)

I take my shorts off and join her in the shower. She smiles at me and hugs me by the neck bringing me closer to her. I start kissing her while massaging her naked ass.

I gently move her over to the door and press her against it. She bite her lips as she looks up at me. I turn her around.

"You got a beautiful face but imma give it to you from the back."

She arches her back a little while standing, ready for me to devour her.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!"

I kiss down her sweet, wet body.

We're both hyperventilating after those rounds. Bathroom sex, especially in the morning with the woman of your dreams? Heaven on earth.

Well, lil girl. Don't want her feeling like she grown.

We got out the shower and put matching sweats on. We leave the estate tomorrow but we don't have anything specific planned for today.