Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~
"If you don't get those things you call hands off of me....." I threatened. "What? What you going to do?" He smirked. I took his hand twisted it. "Ow! Ow!" He teased. "Hey! Be careful with dad. He's delicate." Shorty told me. I glared at him. He backed off. "Where's my defense?" I pouted.They both wrapped their arms around me. "Aww. I'm right here." They said together. "I'll always protect you mommy." He hugged me. "Not as much as I will." He said defensively. My boys. They started to choke me with their love. "Okay! Mommy can't breathe!" I call out. "Oh sorry." They said. I looked at them both. I swear to you when I say this, their fucking clones except only one is shorter than the other. Its adorable but at the same creepy.

"Are you sure we made him?" I asked him. He laughed while wrapping his arm around my waist. "Yes. I'm positive.It was an amazing morning that morning." He winked. I pushed him. "Shut up." I blushed. "Is everything okay?" He asked me. I smiled and swept him off his feet. "Mommy!" He screamed to his surprise. "Jake. What did I say?" He asked. He blushed. "Guys don't yell unless their forced to." He said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Good boy." He smiled. I turned his head away from the direction of his father and stepped on his foot. "Ow!" He yelled. "Dad? What's wrong?" He asked him. He clentched his jaw. I smirked. "Just fine." He said. I tickled him and showered him in kisses. "Mommy stop it!" He laughed. That laugh. "No! Please!" He laughed even harder.
~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~
I pouted like a little kid as she played with him. Its not fair. "Awwe. Is Rossy jealous?!" She asked. "Nooo. I am not." Psh... Who does she think she is? 'Your wife you jealous goon.' Really? I'm not jealous. He's my son. 'Who Laura just happens to pay more attention to lately. When was the last time you got anything?' I thought to it. 'I am your thoughts dumbass.' Can someone switch conscience with me? Mine is rude. "Come here. Its movie night with us." She said sitting with Jake on her lap with a big bowl of popcorn and a mix of candy along with 3 drinks. "You gonna join us or?" She asked. "Of course. Except someone is in my seat." I tease. He laughed and so did she as I sat down with them. I pecked their cheeks. "So what are we watching?" I asked as I picked up the dvd box. Frozen. "Oh no. Not again." I groaned playfully. He chuckled. "But its your favorite now." He said. "I know buddy." I laughed. She smiled up at me. "What?" I asked. "Ross talking to Ross. Its so cute." She squealed as we covered our ears. "Really?" We asked together. She smiled cheekily at us. "Lets get this fun started."

"Look dad." He said. I smiled and sat with him. "I love this. I can't wait to hear you sing it to mom." I say. "By myself?" He asked. "No. I'll be there with you." I tell him. He smiled. "Do you think mommy will like it?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes. She'll be thrilled. Your mom loves you so much. If she hears that you wrote her a song, she'll love you even more than she does now which is kinda impossible." I tell him. "You really mean that?" He asked. Ugh... Mama's boy. "Yes. Just like I love you. I will probably do that for you too." I say. He smiled. "So cooties?" I asked. He blushed. "No." He hid behind his cover. Oh my god. Laura's right. Are we sure we brought home the right baby? He was.... Just like me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for 400 followers!! Your all awesome!!!! Well....This is your sequal! How was it!? Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥