Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You can't do that. It's not fair." I whined. "What do you mean? We're playing cards." She rolled her eyes. I chuckled. "Well sorry. Damn." I say putting down the king. She smirked as she placed her last card being the queen. Shit. She won. "Well? Still think I can't beat you?" She asked.I rolled my eyes playfully and brushed off my shoulder. "You can't beat me in speed." I say trying to argue. She laughed. "Sorry baby but I think my mind as a female processes more than yours being male". She said getting up and sitting on my lap. "Are you being sexist?"I asked clearly offended. "Not being sexist. Just telling you because I love you." She said wrapping her arms around me. I shook my head. "No. Your saying were not as fast as you women." I say getting up and placing her on her feet. "No. I'm just saying knowing you, I don't think you can top my speed". She said. I rolled my eyes. "Lets just test it now shall we?" I asked her. She shrugged and picked up the deck of cards. She then shuffled them and divided them between us.

"Alright. The key is to either go up or down. And the king, queen and jack goes in that order.The queen beats jack or jack beats 10. So if its jack, what yould you put on it?" She asked. "A queen or a 10." I say rolling my eyes. "Okay. Person to lose all cards and tap the ghost pile wins. Ready?" She asked. I nodded. We placed 15 cards in front of us and then placed the remaining between the two. The cards layed out 5,4,3,21. We can only have five cards faced up at all times. And you always try to tap the pile with the least pile of card. We both placed our hand on the set in front of us stating we were ready. She was determined to win. I just want to her reaction after I beat her. We both flipped the cards amd the game began.

I was out out cards in 13 seconds and tapped the pile with the least cards. "Wha--!?" She asked as I mixed my cards and started to shuffle them."Still think I can't win?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "You got lucky." She said. "Uh huh." I said as I started setting up for the next round. She was so unaware of it. I was winning. And that was a fact. She frowned as I continued to shuffle my three cards. "Wow." She said. I smirked. I waited for her to flip her card over. It was a 4. She placed her cards carefully looking at mine. Ace, king,and queen. I smirked as I quickly placed my ace and king on top of her queen. Now I just need her to place either jack or king. She quickly placed jack then 10. She blocked me off completely. Damn it. She smirked. I smirked as her last two cards became jack and 9. She could only place one of the two. Noticing my smirk, she went down and placed her 9. Shit. She smirked.

We both had one card left and neither of us willing to give up. One wrong move and I will need to take that big pile. She flipped over a king.FUCK YES! She eyed the ghost pile as she waited in anticipation for when I will place the card. I quickly placed it down and tapped the pile making her jump. I won! I WON! I WON! WAIT! Why am I saying it in my head. "I WON!!" I shouted jumping on my chair. I smirked. "Still think I'm slow!? LOOK WHO HAS THE SPEED BABY!!" I said rubbing it in her face. She placed her hand on her heart and narrowed her eyes at me.I blushed and sat back down slowly. "Sorry. Just got a little excited." I say. She just looked at me. "I love you?" I say clearing my throat. She smirked and suddenly got up. Don't tell me. "Congratz baby." She said and pecked my lips. "Where you going?" I asked. "Getting your reward." She said and walked off. I'm not getting a reward am I?

"I would like that apology right about now." I say. She rolled her eyes. "So clearly I need to give you this first." She said all serious. "Give me what?" I asked. She gave me her script. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at it. "A player's game?" I asked. She nodded. "And your Maia, the player?" I asked her. She chuckled. "Wow. This should be fun for you." I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "I can be bad." She pouted. "Oh I know you can. I've seen it all. I never said you weren't." I smiled. "But you were implying it." She scolded. I reached out and pulled her into my reach as she crossed her arms. I stretched up her hands onto her shoulders and held her tightly. "OW! LET GO OF ME!!" She shouted struggling to get out of my hold. "You'll make me." I whispered in her ear."If you don't, someone won't be very happy!" She threatened. I knew what that meant and quickly let go of her. "Good boy."She said and walked off somewhere in the house.

I sat at the living room watching t.v. She was seated across from me looking at something. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She looked at me weirdly. "Huh?" She asked. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What?" She asked. I raised my eyebrow at her. I got up to see but she hid it behind her. "What are you hiding?" I asked. She smiled. "What? I'm not hiding anything. Why would you ask such silly question like that?" She rambled on. I raised both of my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes. I then reached over to get whatever it was she had. "No!" She shouted. Just as I lifted her off her feet, the bell rang. She gave me a nervous smile. "This isn't over." I say walking away to answer the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feels like forever but I'm here. I'm trying to make time but its just not cooperating. Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥