Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked at me pissed. I did say it. She"s being completely unfair. Last time I checked, we made Jake together. And yes I know about the trouble she went to in order for that to happen but can't she atleast take into consideration about how he feels about the situation? I mean the kid basically begged me to take him on tour. Now I'm asking her and she's totally neglecting it completely.If she's able to come,then why won't she take the offer? Is something I don't know about going on?If there is, why can't she just talk to me? "No king. Let's do as you please."She said walking off. "Laura.."I say. She kept walking. I sighed. Just then like that I was bombarded with questions from Vanessa. I rolled my eyes. "What did you do to my sister?I'm gonna kill you.Do you have any idea what she's going through?!"She asked. "I would if she actually talked to me about it now wouldn't I?"I asked her. She rolled her eyes and smacked me upside the head. "Ow!"I say. "You deserve it."She said and turned to walk away. "Same way I deserve Laura right?"I asked. She looked back at me growling. I ran away from her. What? She's a bit more frightening than you think.

"Dad. Have you seen mommy?"He asked me. "No. Why?"I asked. "Well. There's a a car out front. And their looking for mommy."He said. I nodded. "I haven't seen her but I'll check to see who's outside for her."I say ruffling his hair. He groaned. "Do you know how long it took to get it like like this?"He asked. I chuckled. Like father, like son. I walked to the front door and there was no one out there. Huh? Weird. I got my guitar and started stumming my guitar tunning it for the song. I wanted to say sorry to her so I wrote her this a while back so I'm gonna apologise to her when clearly she owes me one. But then again I have to say sorry because I kinda went off on her when I didn't have to go off like that. I knocked on our bedroom door. "Laura..."I knocked on the door. "What?"She answered. "Sweetie..I'm sorry."I say. "I don't want to talk right now. Just leave me alone for right now."She said. "I'm sorry."I say opening the door. She looked up at me as she wiped off her face. Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly wiped off my face as I heard the door open.

"Sometimes love's a scary place
It's like standing in the dark
Flying through the universe
Trying to fix your broken heart
It's okay to let it go
You don't have to be so brave
Take a chance cuz someone else is going to swoop in and save the day
You don't have to face your fears alone
Cuz whenever you're in trouble I'll know

Let me be your Superhero
There isn't a place I won't go
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there (Be There) by your side any where
Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all
Let me be your Superhero

Take off your mask, put down your guard
Don't need a symbol on your chest
It's alright for once to play the damsel in distress
You're gonna use up all your strength trying to be so strong
You don't have to shoulder all the weight together we can take it on
You don't have to face your fears alone (you're not alone baby)
Cuz whenever you're in trouble I'll know - oh - oh- oh

Let me be your Superhero
There isn't a place I won't go
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there (Be There)
Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all
Let me be your Superhero
Let me be your Superhero y

Whoa- oh - oh -ooo -ohhh
Whoa- oh -oh -ohhh
Whoa- oh -oh -ohhh
Let me be your Superhero
Whoa- oh - oh -ooo -ohhh
Whoa- oh -oh -ohhh
Whoa- oh -oh -ohhh
Yeah - yeah
Whoa- oh -oh -ohhh

Sometimes love's a scary place
It's like standing in the dark
Flying through the universe
Trying to fix your broken heart
Yeah- ah

Let me be your Superhero-ohhhhh
There isn't a place I won't go (I won't go)
Whenever you need me by your side
I'll be there (Be There)
Never be afraid if you fall
I'll carry you away from it all (I'll pick you up baby)
Let me be your Superhero

Whoa- oh - oh -ooo -ohhh
Yeah- ah
I could be your Superhero
You know I will baby
Whoa- oh - oh -ooo -ohhh
Ohhhh- whoa-oh
Ohhhh -whoa- oh
Let me be your Superhero"

I smiled. I wanted to but then my conscienous yelled at me. "Listen I'm sorry. I'm only saying what I believe is true."He said. I looked away. "If there's something you wanna talk about just talk to me."He said. "I want to talk to you but I don't know how your gonna react." I say. He instantly put the guitar down and sat with me. "Talk. Now."He ordered. "I..." I choked as I started to tear up. "Baby.."He said. "I just can't." I said getting up and walking away. How do you tell your husband that there might be a chance that you might be.......... "Laura!!!" He shouted at me. "What!?" I shouted at him. That's when he grabbed me. "What are you doing?!"I asked him. He covered my mouth. He then pointed to where I was just standing at. I felt woozy as I melted in his arms. "Where's Jake!? Where's my baby!?" I said. "Sh... Relax. Relax." He whispered. "No! Where's my baby!?" I said. I couldn't see anything and that made it worse. It's happening again! Jake! Everything then faded and last thing I heard was Ross screaming my name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the 1.39K reads!!!You guys are really the best!! Thanks so much!!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥