Chapter 32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow. Good family you have here huh?" He asked. "What are you doing here and who the fuck allowed you into this room?" I asked. "Woah. It seems as if I'm not welcomed here." He smirked. "Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here." I say. "Woah. I don't you want your little one hearing that kind of language now do you?" He smirked pointing at Jake who was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Mommy?" He called. "Go back to sleep sweetie. Mommy will be right back." I say. He nodded and laid back down. "Aww." He gushed. I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards him but I felt a grip on my wrist. I looked down and saw Ross holding on for dear life.

"Let him go. He's not worth the energy. I need you Laur." He said. I could feel him glaring daggers at him. I nodded and looked back at the guy stupid guy at the door who had the smug face plastered on his face. "Any thoughts of hurting my family and I will send it right back your spine." I glared. "You mean the family that I already am making suffer right? You are quite charming my sweet." He said. I gritted my teeth tightly. The grip on my wrist tightened. "Ignore him. He's not worth it." He said. "Ross please. I'll show him exactly what it means to suffer." I say. His eyes averted to my baby bump. "No. Please." He said weakly.

"You wouldn't do the same if you were up on your feet." I say. He shook his head slowly gaining control of his body. He sat up and looked at me. "Don't do anything that will put you both in danger." He whispered to me. I nodded. But that scumbag wasn't going anywhere. "I'm surprised your even talking. I was sure you'd be dead by now." He smirked. I felt the heat rush up to my head. That son of a bitch. "Please get someone to escort him out of here." He said. "No need. This is not the last that you have seen of me. Bye Laura babe." He smirked and walked back out the room.

Ross please let me go. I'll go give him a piece of my mind. I was ready to feed that bitch his own head. He held me tightly."Please." I say. He shook his head. "I don't want you to get hurt. And think about our baby." He said placing his hand firmly on my stomach and rubbing it.I sighed in defeat. "If you weren't how you are, I swear I would've been down the hall being escorted out for assault." I say. He chuckled softly. "You." He said kissing my forhead. "Yeah. Me." I smiled. I looked at Jake. He laid on his side facing away from us. "How has he been?" He asked. I sighed. "Long story." I say. He chuckled. "I'm not leaving any time soon." He said.

"So I kinda told him that you'll be the first thing he sees in the morning when he wakes up." I say explaining to him what had happened the time he was out. He smiled but it faded. "What?" I asked. He coughed and looked at me up and down."Where is your health?" He asked. I smiled sheepishly. "I'm fine. You have nothing to worry about." I said patting his head lightly. He raised his eyebrow at me. "You only do that when your trying to cover up. What's up?" He asked. Do I? "PSH...Na uh!" I say.

He pouted his lip and gave me a glare. "You fainted again didn't you?" He asked. "Ppffft...What? Wh-at is tha-t eve-n?" I stuttered through. He crossed his arms and gave me a deep look. I looked at the ceiling as it became my new best friend. "Lynch." He growled. "Alright! Fine! I refused to eat and I lacked energy therefore I totally blocked out my surrounding and collasped. There. Are you happy?" I huffed. He stared at me in shock for a moment. I forced a smile. "You did what!?" He shouted quietly.

"I love you?"I smiled. He took hold of my hands and made me look at him. "No matter what the case may be, I want you to take care of yourself. Forget whatever the problem is and focus on yourself got it?" He asked. "But-" He cut me off. "I'm sorry that I have worried you. But Laur, your gonna be a mother of two. One who is grown up so brave and strong and another who will one day also be the same way. Don't you dare set yourself to something like this ever again. If I would've died, I would've haunted you til you truly understood it." He said. Well then.

"I'm sorry. I just was so worried that I might have lost you." I said my voice growing softer and my hormones were kicking in. My eyes started to get all puffy and watery. Before I knew it, I was balling my eyes out. "Awwe. Sweetie. Its okay. I'm alive. And we're just fine. No need to worry." He said. I nodded. "But if that son of a bitch were to kill you, I would've never known where to start looking." I say. "Its okay.I have lived well. And I have you." He said kissing my forhead.

"You need to sleep. You have bags under your eyes." He said. "Can I just holdyou in my arms. I need to make sure your okay and not gonna leave me." I tell him. "Suit yourself." He said allowing me into his hospital bed. I laid beside him and rested my head on his chest."Not too tight. I can't breathe." He said. "Oh. Sorry." I said releasing him slightly. He took a deep breath.I closed my eyes as he brushed my hair with his fingers. It was very comforting. Carter Wilson, you have messed with the wrong Lynch family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥