Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just stared into space. "Hey auntie!" Sara ran through the door. "Hey sweetie! What are you doing here!?" I asked as I embraced her in a big old hug. "Daddy brought me. He said he missed uncle so he came to hang with him. Oh I also have to warn you." She said. I narrowed my eyes. "About what sweetie?" I asked. "Daddy said that all uncles are all coming here. They have to finish their music thing. And their gonna play games. So their gonna mess up the house today." She told me. I laughed. "Really?" I asked. She nodded. Damn it. Just then they all filed in. And let the day begin.

"Ross! Bro! What's up!?" Riker greeted his brother.I rolled my eyes. "And Laura." I say. He smiled wrly and walked over to. "Your so lucky I love you." I giggled and hugged him. He chuckled hugging me back. "Uh hum!" I heard a cough. I chuckled as I pulled away from him. "i love you too." He teased Ross. I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder. He embraced me. "Mine."He pouted. "Really? We've been over this."I giggled. He pouted. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He didn't want that and kissed me. "Seriously? Don't you guys have enough of each other while Jake is gone and we're not here?" Riker asked. He licked my lips asking for enterance but I pulled away. "No.Now shut up." He said scolding his older brother. I laughed. "Well I'm gonna get Jake." I say. Just then the door opened and Rocky came in with Jake on his back. "Or Rocky can." I rolled my eyes. "Sup Laur! Did you make food? I'm starving." He said rubbing his stomach. I gave him a look. "Me too mommy. What did you make?" Jake asked. "We'll wash up and then get some." I say. He smiled and got off Rocky's back.

"Wow.Thanks mommy. This was good."He said rubbing his stomach after finishing my rice. I smiled. "Oh. Yeah totally. You the one Laura." Rocky said biting into a cookie. I raised my eyebrow. "May I ask what is up with you?" I asked sitting across from the two. "Well I got homework. Dad said he'll help me with it." He smiled at me. I smiled uneasily. "What is it on?" I asked. "I can't say." He said and blushed. "Jake?" I asked. He shook his head. "Sorry mommy." He said and put his head down. I coughed. He lifted his head. "Oh sorry. I'll clean up." He smiled and picked up his plate. That's my boy. I then looked at Rocky. "And you?" I asked.He smiled. "Well Ashely is suddenly a super model." He rolled his eyes. I chuckle. "What's with the face?" I asked. "Because I kimda want to keep her to myself and not share her with the rest of the world."He sighed. I smiled. "Welcome to the club." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. Riker just fell out of his seat and Ratliff was sitting there cracking jokes about it. "Hey! Did you have a nice trip over to the fall?" He asked. I bursted out laughing along with Jake and Sara. They didn't understand at first but they soon got it. "Haha. You funny." Riker chuckled embarassed a little. "How are you doing on Chelsea?" I asked him. He blushed. "I'm doing fine. You know....The usual." He chuckled akwardly. "He's lying. Uncle Riker tell the truth." Jake suddenly called out. I looked at him. "What?" He asked him. "Yeah. Uncle doesn't do anything. Auntie is trying her best." Jake said. I looked at him weirdly. "Okay. You need to spend more time with me."He smiled. "Yay! Can we do my homework now?" He asked me. I chuckled. "Sure buddy. Just give me a second and I'll be right there." I said getting up. He smiled and ran off to get his backpack. "Well see you guys in a bit." I say laughing my way out the living room.

"What did you mean back there?" I asked him as I sat next to him. "Uncle Riker passed out when auntie Chelsea told him the baby was coming but it was only it was kicking. He would let her have her baby at home dad." He told me. I laugh. "And how do you know this stuff?" I asked him. "I was there. Auntie and grandma took us out for a movie and dinner." He said. I smiled. "Grandma really spoiled you didn't she?" I asked him. He shook his head. "No. I'm not spoiled." He said. I raised my eyebrow and told him to look around his room. He did and he looked completely lost. "Still think your not spoiled?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yup. I'm not spoiled." He said setting the paper in front of me. I picked it up and read it over. "Well why can't you ask mommy for this?" I asked him. He blushed. "Because mommy would gush and fangirl about it while your chill and calm about it." He said. I smiled.

"Is there a specific person you want to give this special gift to?" I asked. He thought about it and smiled. "Yes. I want to give it to this girl named Carly." He smiled. "Why do you wanna give it to her?" I asked him. He blushed and mumbled something. "Huh? What was that?" I asked. "Because I like her." He blushed. I sniffed. My boy. If he ends up like I did, I swear I'll kick his ass. He can get his ladies but only of one I approve. Wait til Laura sees any of them. Now that's something I look forward to. "Well. Since you like her, do this. Always Be Yourself around her. Get to know her. Ease her into it." I tell him. He smiled. "Uh....How do you spell that word?" He asked. "What word?" I asked. "The one that starts with 'e'." He said. I chuckled. "Tell her slowly." I say. "Like...this...." He said. I laughed. "No." I say. "Then how?" He asked. I shook my head. This is gonna take awhile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you ready for some action!? Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥