Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a start. My palms sweating. Heart racing as if it would pop out of its socket. That son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill him. I'll kill him myself. He has my baby. He has my baby. "Where am I!?" I asked as I noticed restraints on my wrists. "M' am. Calm down.You were drugged. We need it to leave your body before you do anything. We can't have you up. Please calm down." A lady nurse explained to me. Huh? "I need to find my son! Please! I know he's in danger." I say. My chest started to ache. "I can't let you do that. Under the orders of your husband. We can't allow you to do anything like this. First we have to make sure your not in danger anymore." She said holding out a machine towards me. "No. I don't want to be put back to unconsiousness. My son needs me. I can sense and feel it. My baby is in danger."I said. "Well your other one is also in danger so please! Your baby will die in a matter of minutes. We have to inject you now! Relax. Please." She said. Wait what? I was engulfed into darkness once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pounded my fist into his face as I kicked the gun out of his hand. "You mess with my family!? Clearly you wanted to die!" I said bashing his head against the wall. He elbowed me to the jaw causing me to jerk back. I quickly kicked him. "Dad!!" Jake called me. I punched the guy in the face with as much force as I could until I knocked him out cold. "Dad?" He said softly. Not now. He had fear washed up on his face. "Its okay." I say reaching for him. He was now terrified. "No don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I only hurt ones that hurt our family." I say. He started to shake. I knew exactly why. "Its okay. Come here. " I say. He slowly walked over to me. Since that shot near him back in New York he's been really sensitive around guns. He's scared for life. I picked up the gun and disassembled it. I hugged hin as I called the police. I then checked him for wounds. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." He said softly.

I noticed his cheeks looked at bit swollen. "Did that son of a...hurt you?" I asked. He shook his head. "Tell me the truth Jake." I say. " He slapped me and then said he was gonna kill mommy then after he would kill you. After killing you both, he was gonna kill me." He said. Poor kid. He's probably paranoid right now."And you didn't cry?" I asked him. "No. You told me not to. To be a man". He said. I rubbed his head. "Its okay. Only a real man cries." I tell him. He nodded. As tears started to stream down his face. I hugged him. "You don't think I'm a baby do you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Of course I don't think your a baby.You held off. You were brave. Even though you were told that your parents would be killed and you'd follow, you were brave and strong. It takes a lot of courage to do that." I say to him. He hugged me tightly. "I love you dad." He said. "I love yoy too." I smiled. I picked him up and started to leave. We waited out for the cops to go get him. He's lucky Jake was here because I would've done way worse. He would've probably had his head blown off or something.

I sat in the waiting room. "Is mommy gonna be okay?" He asked looking at me. I forced a smile. "I'm sure she's just fine." I say. His eyes were watering and I kinda felt bad. He's closer to her than he is with me. "Hey. I been meaning to ask..." I say. He looked at me. I couldn't bear to see his sad face so I hugged him even more. "Did mommy always cuddle with you?" I asked. He nodded. "You wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked looking right through him. He shook his head. I swear he is gonna grow up to be just like me. First his hair. Then his looks. Then its his love for music and art. After that its behavior. He's so calm and hides his emotions really well. That's right. I hide my emotions well. 'Keep telling yourself that. Your sound so self-centered.' I rolled my eyes. "Well..." He took a deep breath. "The pressure of everybody expecting you to be like your famous parents.Then this happening to me." He said. I tilted my head. I can feel the impact it has on him. I should probably get him checked out.

"Who expects you to be like us?" I asked. "My teachers. And everyone wants to be friends because they know who you guys are. Not me. That's why I haven't been bringing anyone. Their parents always encourage it just so they could meet you guys." He said sadly. Ah.. "Well Jake. Do you tell them this or do they just happen to find out?" I asked. "Well...It started when they said to write our names. We did and a girl sitting next to me called it out. Then it was the picture of her that I drew." He said. "You drew a picture of her? Why?" I asked. "She was pretty. She looked different. She's my only friend right now." He said. "But I seen plenty of people around you." I say. "So? It takes a true person to be a true friend. Not someone who thinks your dad is super hot and wants to hang out." He said. I chuckled. "Jake. Your trying to hard. You should relax and go with the flow. All you have to do is embrace the true you. Be yourself. Nothing can go wrong with that." I say. "Same thing mommy said." He said. I smiled. "Lynch." A doctor called. We both got up and approached her. "She's u--" We didn't even wait for her to finish. We quickly dashed to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aren't they excited!? Aww. Like father like son.Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥