Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to take in what just happened. I looked at Laura. Who was burning. She was worried about Jake. I picked her up and placed her on our bed. She tossed. She was coming down with something. I sighed and went into the bathroom and tried to find something to reduce her fever. I found some advil and brought over. I had to revive her somehow. I brought over a towel and a bowel filled with water. I dabbed it then on her head. Why did she suddenly faint? I looked around and saw the threat. So these are starting once again? "Give me Jacob.Your unworthy of such a precious child." I laughed. Now it makes sense. Who does this apply to? Then right next to the bed was a knife. This made my blood run cold. I looked around and it landed exactly where I pulled Laura away from just a few minutes ago. Someone was in my house. I gritted my teeth.

"Where's my sister?" Vanessa asked. "She's in the room. She kinda fainted. Watch her for me. There's something I need to take care of. Please ju---" Just then a loud scream came from the room. We both ran. "Laura!!" I shouted and ran back towards where I was just. "Ross!!!" She shouted. Where is she? "Laura!!!" I called her. "Ross!!" She said growing quiet.I looked all around the room. "Where are you!?" I shouted. "I'm right here!" She said. I looked around but I couldn't see her. "Vanessa!?" I called and seen she disappeared also. "Dad! Dad!" I heard Jake's voice. I looked and he was standing there concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Dad... Where's mom?" He asked. "In the room".I tell him. He shook his head. "The one guy from earlier took her."He said. What!? "What!?" I asked him. He shook his head. That's when I realised he had tears streaming down his face. I froze. Throat ran dry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stared him in the eyes. "Touch my baby and I'll bring the Italian ass wooping on you. You can mess with me all you want but I swear to god you touch Jacob and I'll kill you myself. Before I kill you, you'll hear those 3 words. Now either leave my family alone or we settle this now."I say. "Do you know where you are?" He asked. "I don't care where I am. My family means everything to me. You hurt either or...I will kill you. If you think I'm lying... test me." I say. "So its true."He smirked. I balled my tied hands. "Listen. Either we leave on a good note or...wait for Ross to kick your ass and then die in the grasp of my bare hands."I say. He laughed.

"Do you not see your state?"He asked. "I don't care. If it means that Jake and Ross are safe. I have everything I can live for. You take that away from me, we will have a big problem."I say. He rolled his eyes. "I'll tell you this once, your sad."He said. "I'm the happiest to be alive. I'm kinda over it by now. If you really wanted to do something to me, you would've done it. Your all jackasses who need a life. If anything happens, I promise you. Now either take these off me and get hit or take this off and leave with a warning." I say. He looked at me as if thinking. Dumbass. Either way, he was gonna suffer. "Let me go."I say. He laughed. I then seen a needle. "You inject that in me and I swear when whatever it is wears off, I will come after you."I say. He started measuring it and leaned closer to my face. "Welcome Laura." He said. I bit my lip as hard as I could and then bashed my head against his. He dropped the needle. And I tried to get the restraints off me. I pulled them so hard my wrists turned red.

"Look at you."He said. I rolled my eyes. "You need to think before you do anything to upset me."He said. "Leave my family. Leave me. And I might just control Ross."I say. He smirked. "This isn't about your lame husband."He said. "Lame? Haha."I laughed. "He's better than you. What's lame is you. Look at what your doing. You have me hostage. If Ross finds me, its over for you". I tell him. "Your husband won't don't shit to me. And as far as little man goes, your going to hand him over." He said. "Did you push him out your uterus and through your vagina!? Did you go through 14 hours of labour!? Did you go through every doctor to create that baby!? No! Handing him over is like sliting a knife through my throat. Until you do that, no. And I think you should leave."I said. He laughed and made a disgusted face. "I mean it."I growled. "Where do you think you are?" He asked. I know where I am. "Here."I say. Just then my head started to turn. "That's it. I'm done playing pee-a-boo with you."He said and picked up another needle. I shreiked as it was injected. I felt woozy and next thing I know, it was dark. I smirked. "Ross!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well lovely people....I'm sure this will make sense but until then, I hope you enjoyed it. Spring Vacation has begun and I'm excited!! Hope you guys are also! I have plans for this book. But I should warn you and tell you all that, this book is not full packed. It consists of 16-20 chapters. So be prepared for it;) Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥