Chapter 37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She laughed at parts of the show that weren't even funny. Not one bit. But that's what I loved about her I guess.She always seems to look at the bright side of things. "Okay. What is so funny?" I asked. "The bulge in his pants." She laughed. Oh dear god. "There is one in this pants so what?" I asked. She smacked my shoulder. And it hurt more than usual which is kind of odd. I guess her strengths and stages are kicking in. Oh dear god help me get through this one. I did it with Jake and I can do it with this one too.

"Your disgusting." She said turning her attention back to the tv screen. I rolled my eyes. "You didn't seem to think so months ago. And years ago when it happened on a daily basis." I smirked. "Lynch.I swear to god if you don't stop this nonsense, I will-" I cut her off. "You will what?! Lynch." I teased. She kept her focus on me but I knew her attention span wasn't big enough for both me and the t.v.I smirked as rage completely built up on her face. I was about to shit rocks.

"Aww come on now Laura. You know you can't resist all of this." I say motioning to myself. She rolled her eyes as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Best part about not being pregnant, I don't have another life growing inside of me. Which later detaches and turns out to be a straight up asshole. And in most cases, a brat. If my children are that way, it's only because their famous. Not because of their parents fame. I will kill em' if they ever take that for granted. And mommy will be a witness.