Chapter 40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jake!" I hugged my small little prince. He smiled. "Hi mommy! How are you?!" He hugged me tightly. I smiled even bigger. "I'm fine. How was Grandma?" I asked. He pulled away. "I was surrounded by a lot of food. She told us stories. And during bedtime, I was able to play games." He grinned. "Sounds like you had a ton of fun." I say. "I did. And she told me not to tell you but oopps." He shrugged. I chuckled. "Is dad home? I have to ask him if were still on." He said. I tilted my head.

"On for what?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Is he home?" He asked giving me his bag. I scrunched up my face. "Jacob Xavier Lynch." I growled. He smiled sheepishly and took his bag back. "Fine. I'll go and shower. Then I'll find dad." He said. He didn't say anything and ran into the house. I rolled my eyes and walked back to house. I took the delivered mail. I heard screaming and walked towards it. "Hey! Let go of me!" A girl screamed. "Ross!! Help!!" I shouted running toward the commotion. "Hey! Get off her!" I ran trying to get her out of his grip.

"Ross!" I shouted. "Help! Please somebody!" She shouted. I jumped on the guys back and started wacking him in the head. I then blocked his sight finally getting the girl free. "Get off me you crazt bitch!" He shouted shaking violently. I started punching the dumbass in the head repeated. "Who do you think your talking to?! Do you not know who the fuck I am?!" I said kicking him in the calf. Making him drop to his knees. "You don't know who I am! I will make you regret you ever stepped on this block!" I said jumping off his back and kneeing him.

"What the fuck were you doing here in the first place?! Do you know where you are fucking asshole!" I asked slapping him as hard as I could across the face. That should knock some sense into this dumb ass. "Lynch! Stop that now! " I heard before I'm in the air and being hugged tightly. "No! Go ask the girl if she's okay. I'll handle this son of a bitch." I say trying to get out of the tight embrace. "Relax. Relax." I heard Ross whisper. I pushed him off.

"The ass called me a crazy bitch." I told him. "What?" He asked looking at him. "Yeah. He was attacking this defenseless girl and so I came to help her. And he said get off me you crazy bitch." I boiled. "Okay. Calm down before your arrested for assault. And I'll handle this. You go check on the girl." He said. I nodded as he cracked his knuckles. I walked over to the shaking girl. "It's okay. Your safe now. Relax." I say hugging her as she started to cry. "Sh.. It's okay. I'm right here." I reassured her.

"What did he want from me?" She asked. I shook my head. "Where were you going?" I asked. "My aunt's. She lives in the house right next to yours. But then she wasn't there so I was on my way back to my house." She croaked. "How far is your house?" I asked her. She sniffed. "3...blocks from here." She said taking a deep breath before breaking down again. "You want me to call your mom? Or the cops?" I asked. She shook her head. "No. Just the cops. Not my mom please." She rubbed her eyes of the tears.

Be Yourselfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें