Chapter 47

~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy....Mommy....Wake up." I heard a soft chuckle. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. "Mommy...I'm hungry." He smiled widely almost completely creepy. Wouldn't you frown when your hungry? "Mommy is sore right now. Where is dad?" I asked him. He looked away. "Jake." I say. "Mommy. You already know where dad is." He said. I rubbed my head in confusion. What does he mean by that? "Jake. Where is your father?" I asked him once again. He didn't answer and continued to frown. Nicole's cries filled my ears and I nearly jumped out of bed.

"With Nicole." He said so quiet I almost didn't catch it. "Awe. Is my little baby a little lonely?" I asked picking him up to join me. He looked down. "You will always be my little baby. I don't want you to get the wrong impression. We love you both just as much as the other. Okay?" I asked him. He smiled. "I love you mama."  He hasn't called me that in a while. I smiled. "I love you too. Now lets go get some breakfast. Or at least reach the kitchen before your father claims to be cooking." I chuckle.

"Woah. On second thought. Sit down enjoy." I smiled placing him on one of the seats. He smiled as I kissed his cheek and set a plate in front of him. "What is all this?" I asked looking at the spread. "Good morning love." He walked over kissing my cheek. "Uh...Morning? What is all this?" I asked once more. "This is your breakfast. From now on until you recover, I will do as you ask." He said testing the nipple before feeding Nicole. I raised my eyebrow. "Is this a joke? Where is the confetti and balloons?" I ask.

"What? I can't do anything nice for my wife while she recovers?" He asked. I cross my arms and stare at him. There has got to be a butt to this. "Ross Shor Lynch. I married you for crying out loud. Tell me what is your trying to butter me up to." I say tapping my foot. "How about you enjoy your breakfast and I go change my baby girl and put her down for her nap." He smiled and quickly left. I looked at Jake and he looked down, quietly eating his food. He knows about the thing.

"So?? Is there anything else I do for you?" He asked around 1 in the afternoon. "Give it up Ross. I know." I say placing my magazine down and turning the tv on. "You do?" He asked. I nodded and sat up on the couch. He sat next to me. "Yeah. Jake told me." I say. "Snitch." He muttered. I slapped his chest and chuckled. "He thought I should know." I say glaring at him. "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't okay. I'm suprised your even calm about it." He said shrugging. I turn to him.

"Should I be mad?" I asked. He shrugged. "As long as you promise not to kill me." He said. I grabbed his collar and made his look at me. "Alright Lynch. Tell me what your son refused to tell me. If you don't so help me I will make you mop the entire house, with yourself!" I threatened. "Okay. Okay." He sighed. I growled waiting for him to start but it never came. "Would you like some food? Something to drink?" He asked. "I would like some rope and an axe." I say. "I don't think I can get that on short notice." I growl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~
She looks like she is about ready to rip my head off. I love her but this is for the best. I have no choice but to lie. "I'm going on tour. And I'm taking Jacob?" I say more as a question rather than a statement. "No your not. Why are you acting so fucking weird?" She asked. "I'm not acting weird. I just don't know what more I can say." I say. "You know you can't take him on the road. I want my baby to be normal. Not in the spotlight!"

"I got that! But you can't just decide for him! He can make decisions for himself  too you know?!" I asked. She looked at me as if I had two heads. "Yeah! Decisions under your influence!  If you take him out there, do you have any idea what would happen?! Your tour schedules are crazy busy! When would you give him the attention he needs?!" She asked. "My influence? What about yours?! Once in a while can you make it about him and not you?" I ask. Her eyes completely changed color. She got up and didn't look at me anymore. She walked away. "Laur.." I started. "Leave me alone."

"Dad! What did you say to mommy?" Jake asked the second I returned to the house. "Nothing." I say walking past him. "Dad. You promised." He warned. "I know but I didn't tell her. What did you tell her anyway?" I asked. "I didn't tell her anything about touring. Which uncle Rocky said starts tomrrow. And I told her about the cookies." He said. "Snitch. That was a two man job!" I defended. "It felt easier to tell her you ate them then lie to her about this." He said.

I sighed. "I know. But I kinda called her selfish for not allowing you to do things you wanna do." I say sitting on the couch. "Dad that's not fair. Why would you?" He asked. "It's unfair to you how were deciding for you. Make your choices. Just not bad ones otherwise I will need to--" He cut me off. "I understand dad. But you said since Nikki was born you'd try." He eyed me. "Plans change. And sometimes people do too." I frowned. "But mommy is mommy and she loves you. And I know you love her. Please tell her." 

"Can you tell her? She won't strangle you afterwards. And your right. I'm gonna go apologise to her." I point towards the stairs. He shakes his head. "She kinda...left." He said. "You were here all alone?" I asked. "Of course not. She left just a few seconds ago." He bit his lip. He's lying. "Jake." I press. "She kinda told me to tell you to leave her alone. She wants to be alone." He frowned. "Too bad she won't get what she wants with me." I wink and get up, making my way towards the dead silent nursery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO....BEFORE you say anything.....I LOVE YOU! I've been what's the word....Uh....motivated to do absolutely nothing. Thanks loves! You guys are amazing! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤