Chapter 44

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You were lying to my son eh?" She asked. "No. No I was not." I say. She rolled her eyes and groaned. "I swear your children are brutal." She cried rubbing her stomach. "I'm sorry." I say cupping her face. She pouted. "Where is Jake?" She asked. I looked at the wall then at the floor then in her eyes. "I don't know...." I stretched. She gave me a look. "You don't know? You sure?" She asked. I nodded and felt her stomach. I smiled feeling the light kicks. "Ross!! They kicked me in my bladder! Move!" She said. I chuckled moving away from her. Wait....They?!

"So we are having twins?!" I asked her. "What? God no!" She chuckled. "Then what are we having?" I asked. "It's a surprise." She smiled cupping my cheeks and playing with them. I stopped her hand and looked in her eyes. They turned into confusion. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked. "Because I want to know if you are going to lie to me or tell me the truth." I say. "I don't want to be on Santa's naughty list so I'm telling the truth. I've been a good girl." She teased.

"Stop yourself." I say biting my lips. She giggled. "Look at me. I'm huge!" She said standing up and looking into the mirror. "You look fine." I chuckled. "Your bringing this into the world?" She said. I would never go through with labor. I don't know how women do it everyday. Honestly the thought of it alone scares the shit out of me. Another human being coming out of another human being begging for air? Oh dear god. And all the equipment being held up all at once towards you? No thank you. You women are brave.

I felt a slap. "Ow! What the hell?!" I asked. "You we're zoning out on me." She said. I chuckled and kissed her. "No. I was thinking of you." I say kissing her nose. "Liar!" She said hitting my chest. I chuckled. "I'm serious. I was thinking of how you women do this kind of stuff. I mean look at y--" I stopped mid-sentence as her eyes followed every word coming out of my mouth. I'm gonna just keep quiet here then. "You were saying?" She raised an eyebrow. "Oh nothing dear." I smiled. "Good boy." She patted my head and walked towards our bed.

"You know I love you right?" I asked her. She smiled. "If you didn't, would I be here?" She asked. I laid her down on her back and kissed her softly "No." I smiled. "You know I kinda miss us time." She said pecking at my jaw and then kissing ny neck. I chuckled. "Your not alone. I mean look at me." I mocked her. She rolled her eyes and her lips met mine once again. I trailed kisses into her neck as she closed her eyes relaxing while playing with strands of my hair.

I haven't seen a hickey on her for a long time. I created on and then moved on to another part of her skin. Her mouth gaped open and I covered my mouth with hers. She moaned softly. "Ugh....Fuck. Jake is in the other room." She groaned slightly pushing me away. I felt her toes curl. "Relax. He's with mom." I told her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Why?" She asked. "She said something about cookies and story time. I wanted to go but she said grandchildren only. Psh... Can you believe her?" I scoffled.