Chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sara. Stay close. And make sure she doesn't touch him". I said eyeing Jake with Carly. They looked like best friends. And it kinda had me nervous. Jake would blush every now and then while she would do the same thing. I wanted to march over but Ross told me to let it be. I rolled my eyes. He then took her hand. Why do I have this burning feeling in my chest? She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. What is this a romance movie? Someone needs to get them away from each other. How about you dummy? I rolled my eyes. "Sara. Go see what the cutesy is all about." I said to her. She looked at me. "Their cute. Leave them." She said. "Traitor." I said to her. "That's me auntie." She smiled. Wow. Okay. "Christmas is coming up. Don't be surprised if you don't get anything." I say. She smiled cheekily. I rolled my eyes and looked back at them.But they were gone. What the? I looked around for them. I seen them over where Ross was. I got up all cool and walked over to introduce myself. She was pretty. For a little girl.

"Nice to see your joining us." Ross said pecking my cheek. "Yeah mommy. School is finally over. And now I can see the world with my mom and dad. Isn't that sweet Carly?" He asked her. She looked at me who just happened to have my eyebrow raised at her. "Is that your mom?" She asked him motioning to me. He smiled. "Yup. The one and only." He said moving over to hug me. Ross smiled. "She's kinda....." I glared at her. Ross chuckled. "Ignore her for right now." He told her. She still looked at me. I gave her one of my mean looks. 'If you break his heart, I will destroy you. Don't care about your age.' She understood the look loud and clear. "Can we head home?" He asked. "Of course sweetie. As long as that doesn't come with." I say. "What?" He asked. Ross picked me up. "Hey!" I say. This drew attention to us. "Put me down will you?" I asked. "Once your calm. Lets go kids." He said and started walking out of the building.And today was the day, Jacob got a girlfriend. That I didn't like one bit. Like seriously?

He smiled as I kissed him back. "Now stop." He said pecking at my neck. "What? I can't help it." I say. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tiptoed for another kiss. "You need to contain yourself." He said to me. "Just like you?" I smirked. "I am. Look at me." He said. I chuckled at his adorable face. "Your adorable." I gushed. "No. Jacob and Carly are". He smirked. I pulled his ear. "Ow. Okay sorry." He said. I smiled and leaned in connecting our lips for a steamy hot kiss. Well for me it was. He pinned me against the wall. "Aren't you suppose to be um... I don't know...Packing!?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. You leave me alone." I say biting his lip. He smirked and pulled away. "No..." I whined. He laughed. "Get packing first." He said slowly backing away from me. "No." I pouted. "If you don't--" I cut him off.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Then what?" I asked. "Oh you know." He said giving me that look. I laughed. "Considering I own your ass. Sure. Sure you will." I smirked. Suddenly his smirk grew. "I'm sorry? What was that?" He asked. My smirk faltered and I lost my mean look in my eyes. "Uh...I said I know you will." I say cheekily. He smirked and chuckled. "Hm...I thought so." He said. I pinned him against the wall. " Are you challenging me?" I asked. He moved away and reversed us. "Shit." I say and push him off of me. "Alright. Alright." I say. He smirked. I looked down the stairs then behind him. He looked. I quickly ran down the stairs. "Hey!" He said. I laughed and continued running.

"Ross!! Stop it! Stop it!" I laughed. He was tickling me. "Are you going to pack now?" He asked. "Yes! Yes. Yesh!" I called out. He smiled and stopped. He then pecked my cheek and walked off. What the hell? Jake then walked in with a big smile on his face. "Hey mommy." He smiled. I smiled and opened my arms for him. He accepted and came to give me a hug. "How's my boy?" I asked him. He smiled. "I am fine. I'm amazing. Perfect." He said. "Why? Why is that?" I asked him. He chuckled and blushed. Oh. This should be good. He fixed himself.

"Well Carly is my girlfriend now." He said. I forced a smile. "Uh...Aren't you too young to have a girlfriend?" I asked him. "Dad said not. He said if I like a girl to go for it." He smiled. "No. Not really." I mumbled. I'll kick his ass. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked. He heard me. Bless his ears. "Why wouldn't you what?" I asked him. "You said no not really. Why? Do you not like her?" He asked. "Her?" I asked. "Carly." He smiled. Oh hell no. "Of course I do. She's sweet. And lovely." I say. He chuckled. "Is that why you were staring at her?" He asked.

"When?" I asked. "Earlier. She was talking amd all you did was stare at her. You know its rude to stare." He said. I scoffled. "No. No thank you." I say. He laughed. Just like his dad. "You stop it right now." I say. He stuck his tongue out at me. "So what? You won't see her at all for the next 6 months. Are you ready for that?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "Yeah. She'll be here. At home and you'll be all around the world. And by then you'll like a new girl." I say. He raised his eyebrow at me. "You don't like her. Do you?" He asked. I could sense the sadness in his voice. "Its not that I don't like her. Its just that um..." I say. He got off my lap. "Jake." I called to him. "No. I'm gonna go pack. You should too." He said softly and walked away. Ugh...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥