Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where's his father? How do they know me so well? Do they have points on me or something? They are just like that. I was interigating him like they did on tv. "Its 9. Goodnight mommy." He said and kissed my cheek. "No. You can stay up for another hour." I say while smiling widely. "No mommy. I need rest and to say I'm sorry to my teachers and friends." He said. Grrrr..... Curse my good parenting. "Okay. Night." I say. He smiled as I kissed his cheek. "Dad is lucky to have someone like you." He said. I smiled. "I'm blessed to have both of you." I say. He nodded and walked out the dining room. I started to clean up the table. I wrapped up the leftovers and put them in the fridge. I cleaned the table and dishes. I then went to kiss him goodnight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tommy for real. I kinda got to do this for her." I told him. He laughed. "I understand but I would need the kid here tomrrow in order for it to be done on her birthday as you say." He said. "Done. I'll bring him tomorrow afterschool." I say. " We have a schedule to keep. I can't keep this up for you." He said. "You do know that I will be going on tour soon right?" I asked. "Yes. I'll squeeze you in at 4. I can't have your kid go shy on me again." He said. I chuckle. Jacob is just a nice kid. He's not like how I imagined him to be. He's active for a five-year old. He seems a bit odd lately. Its like he's hiding something but I don't know what. I wish I could understand him as much as Laura does. Sometimes its like he'd favor her over me but then again she did bring him into this world. "Well we good for tonight. Come at 4 tomrrow."He said. I nodded. "Call Riker and ask for the band to be here. Thanks." I say. He nodded. "Alright cool bro. See ya". He said. I nodded and left.

I slowly walked in. Our house is so empty at night.Not a single sound. I put my keys down and took off my jacket.I slowly made my way upstairs and to our room. She looked so uncomfortable. I changed and got into bed. "Baby." I whispered. She turned towards my direction. "How come your home so late?" She asked. "Just some late night stuff." I say. She nodded and cuddled into my chest. "Laur." I call her. "Hm?" She asked.I held her tightly. "Are you okay?"She asked. "I'm fine." I say. She started making circles on my chest. "Tell me what's on your mind." She mumbled. "I'm just lucky to have you." I say. She smiled and hid. I grabbed the cover. She smiled and cuddled even closer. I kissed her back. She smiled and pulled away. "Night." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I'm not getting ideas but its coming and I promise ur drama will start soon.Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥