Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was looking at me like some type of shit was funny. Like no bitch. You just mentioned a girl. Another girl besides myself to me! Better know its war time bitch. He laughed in my face. "Ross Shor Lynch. Does it look like I'm laughing? No bitch. Either talk to me the correct way or get slapped."I say holding out my palm ready to slap him." Relax baby. The girl was 17." He said. Oh. Wow. I blushed lightly and also faintly. I cover as he raised his eyebrow at me. "Yeah. She better be. I'd knock your jaw in if she wasn't." I threaten. "Oh like you can do such thing." He smirked. I folded my arms over my chest and raised my eyebrows. "What you say bitch?" I asked. "I said I love you." He smiled cheekily. I smirk. "That's what I thought." I say. He rolled his eyes. "Can you give me a break?" He asked. I shook my head. I got off his lap and we made our way to our bedroom.

"You need a good night sleep." I say rubbing his head as I cuddled up to him. "And so do you. And by the way, did you get Jake packed up for the tour?" He asked suddenly. I shook my head. "No. Why?" I asked. "Because it drifting near. Just make sure you do so."He said. I sighed. I guess its really happening. I tangled my legs with his legs. He wrapped the blanket around us. He turned and faced me. "What are your plans?" He asked as if reading my mind. "Do you think it would be okay to skip the first 4 months of the tour so I could do a movie?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "Yeah. You won't even notice I'm gone. It will be quick." I reassured him. I rubbed his bisceps. "I'll notice. And are you forgetting something?"  He asked. I shook my head. "Jacob will definately notice and I'm not letting you out of my sight. Your pregnant. May I remind you?" He asked. "Oh relax.Its not like what I did when I was pregnant with Jacob." I say.

He arched up on his elbow as if scolding me. "What difference does it make? Your still not gonna be ujder my vision. And you could've died last time." He poijted out. "But I'm here and fine. What difference it makes is that, that was years ago. You gotta let me do it." I say. "No. Not happening. Your coming with me." He said. "Ross. Lets truly talk about this. You'll be too busy with the tour that I probably won't even have a reason to be there." I say. "That's ridiculous.Why would you think that?" He asked. "Um because you cancelled a whole damn tour last time." I say. "Because you weren't by my side. See. I will notice when your gone and I don't want to do that to my siblings again so your coming on the tour." He said. Well now I know how he felt when I kept telling him Jake was staying.

"Wait. Wait. Are you saying that it was my fault that you cancelled the tour?" I asked. "What no. I'm saying that I'm gonna be so worried about you that I won't be able to focus on anything unless your right in arms reach." He said hugging me tightly. Um..hum. I'm not buying it. "What are you planning on doing anyway?" He asked. "I'll be doing another movie. Its a short film." I smile up at him. "What is it about?" He asked. "Well lets see. Hm...Oh I know." I say. He looked at me waiting for more details. "Alright so there's this girl Maia, played by me, who has a month to make a guy fall in love with her." I say. "Do you have a script?" He asked. "Yes. I'll show you in the morning." I say cuddling with him. "Is there a scene that is risky?" He asked. I chuckle and smack his chest. "Is there?" He asked. I blush. How would  you tell him that?

"Yes?" I say more as a question than a statement. He glared at me. "I'm gonna have my stunt double do it. I don't feel comfortable doing that kind of scene with any one but you." I say rolling my finger over his chest. He chuckled. "Stop it." He said taking a hold of my hand. I giggle. "Atleast I know you always think of me." He smiled. "Just like you you do the same right?" I asked. He pretented to think about it. I slapped his chest as he laughed. "Of course I do." He said. I growl at him. "Fiesty." He mimicked my growl. I giggle. "Just stop while your ahead." I laugh. He chuckles. "Why? I thought it was pretty neat. Don't you think?" He smirked. I laughed and hide my face in the crook of his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. I'm almost hoovering over him.

He kissed my forehead as I began to start to get sleepy. He nudged my head. "Whatcha thinking about?" He asked. I crack a small smile. "Just where would my life be without you?" I asked him. "Same applies to you. Where would we be without each other?" He asked. I loved how he was as soft as a pillow. If you laid there long enough, you'd fall asleep. "I'd probably be an actress but busy focused on that instead of a family. Thanks to you, I have this amazing family." I say lifting my head and pecking his lips. He smiled. "I'd be a singer still but probably all over the media for dumb stuff you know?" He said. I cracked a smile. "I know. Just look at Kanye and Kim." I say. He chuckled underneath me. "I'm gonna let you get your sleep. See you in the morning." He smiled. "Goodnight." I say. He kissed my cheek. "Goodnight." He whispered. And with that I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME TO THE DREAM LAND! I LOVE YOU ALL! WHO'S STILL THERE!? COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥