Chapter 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hm? Where am I? I woke up to Delly scolding me. "Are you kidding me? Are you trying to scar the kid? Both his parents practically lying dead in front of him."She said. I pointed to the trash can as she rambled on. I wanted to throw up. Shit. Morning sickness. She handed it to me and I almost immediately leaned over it. She patted my back. "Oh dear god." She said scruntching up her nose. "Shut up. You know this feeling. You had these feelings before." I say. She nodded and got me some water. I took a sip.

"You need to relax. And make sure that you are eating properly." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes. We can't have him waking up to you almost dying too."She said. "Fine. I get it. I just want him to be up and around." I say. "Well even if he was, he wouldn't be around as much.He'll be with the guys doing only god knows what. Their bearly around lately and I don't think its cause their Christmas shopping. I used that excuse a week ago." She said. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well the boys have been out alot lately." She said. "Yeah. I know. I came across that magazine when they told us they were at the studio but were really at some skanks house." I say. She chuckled. "Woah. She's a really good song writer. And I don't know how these people get those kind of pictures from." She said. Songwriter? So that's why he said it was just business? "You know its kinda mean to assume things?" She asked."I'm sorry my husband just happened to be every female out there's sudden vision of happiness." I say.

She chuckled. "Its okay. I get it. Your protective over him especially with woman almost the same age." She said. I narrowed my eyes. "Rydellington!" I fangirled. She rolled her eyes. "Yes I have my moments and so do you. But we got to trust our boys." She said. I know she's right. "Oh well. What's done is done. I can only apologise. I know it was wrong. "Just forget it and move on. Right now we have you looking better than...well this state before Ross kills me." She said. I chuckled."I just need a really good food bar and water. Then I'll be fine." I reassured her. "Wait here." She said taking the garbage away from me and running off. Where would I even go?

After being fed,using the bathoom almost 5 times within the past hour is crazy. This baby of his is bigger than it should be. I walked into his room and he was still asleep. I smiled and petted his hair. I looked at his father then back at him.Like what even? I just hope he wakes up before Jacob wakes up. He looked so at peace and magestic. One day this magestic bird will soar. I don't want that to ever come. I want him to be my baby forever. My little boy. I rubbed my stomach and looked at their dad. Urghh....Its starting to stiffen and become heavy. 'Your 3 months after all.' I shook my head and sat in the next to his bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked rubbing his knuckles and entwining our fingers. He was no longer freezing cold and he faded back to his normal color. Oh thank god.He's waking up. If he wasn't I don't know what I would do. But one thing is still on my mind. who chipped him? Who was after my husband and why are they after him? The person must be close enough to be far. Where the chip was found was after a hug. It must've been a short one. If it was short, then the person must be quick on their feet and hands.

They must've done it without thinking of the consequnces of it. It seems so forced. Bit what about it was forced? He didn't seem to feel anything.And why was the signals to it reached after I was gone? 'Because then he would've died making you too late to save him.' Huh? Your right. But who would do something like that? It just doesn't make any sense. It does but Ross of all people? Did he make new enemies? Meet old ones?

Whoever was after him, is very close by. I can feel it. His breathing started to return and he started to show me signs of life. His hands twitched of movement. I smiled and called in the nurse. She looked at the screenings and nodded. "Very well. Just allow him to gain consciousness. When he does, press the button.She said. I nodded. Okay. "Okay sure. Thank you." I say. She smiled and walked out. I cupped his cheeks and rubbed them. He was freezing like a dead body.

I rubbed my body heat against him but that wasn't gonna help. He needs heat and warmth as soon as possible. But it just seems impossible. "What is happening even?" I mumbled to myself. I put my scarf on him and walked over to the heat adjuster. I set it to 80°F. The sooner it warms up in here the better.I walked back over and held his hand once more.Please wake up with nothing wrong.

I know he's healthy. He has to be.Nothing is wrong. Just a minor recovery for his brain and heart. I heard a beeping sound. I looked for it but suddenly stopped. "Laura.." I heard his voice. "Ross....Rossy?" I called. "Laur...I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too." I tell him. He faintly smiled as he started to open his eyes.So vibrant and so full. Like they haven't been closed for the past couple of days and hours. It almost seems like time is not going anywhere.I kissed his face as I heard him laugh lightly. "What a beautiful moment?" A deep voice asked from behind me. I froze. No. No.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commemt and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥