His Life

Jungkook

"Done" I mumbled softly with a small smile after clicking the last reel of today's photo shoot. It was tiring and freaking exhausting but I love my job and it's my dream job anyway, so no regrets. "It was fabulous Jungkook" a voice startled me as I was checking the shots and when I turned I smiled widely because the one standing in front of me is one of the girls I admire the most, one of the lady I love to see.

"Thanks Tzuyu, what brought you here" I asked while packing up again as she excitedly replied "I haven't had dinner yet, mind accompanying me" I nodded happily, I mean who would reject a beautiful girl's offer, As I packed all my stuff and we were ready to leave.

"Mr. Jungkook" we turned and saw my boss, there is something that is so alluring about her, yet I become dead nervous in front of her, she is my ideal type but sad part she is already engaged and loves someone else, if it wasn't because of this I am sure I will be flirting with her, well it was not so heart breaking because when I took her first glance she was already somebody's else and thus it's just another admiration.

"Yes Ms. IU" I exclaimed as we bowed and she softly said in her sweet voice "I would like to see today's photos and I have to inform something too, it won't take much time" she smiled and Tzuyu who is her assistant gave me a mischievous smile and said "It's alright ma'am, I'll just wait outside", with that Tzuyu left and we made it to her cabin, where she analyzed and praised today's photo result, I am the head photographer of this global magazine company , working for years now and honestly this is where I happily belong to.

"Jungkook our client were really happy with the results and they especially praised the cinematography and direction which goes to you", she boasted and I am here blushing because she just smiled widely at me, "so our company wants to bestow you a bonus for this Summer" my eyes widen a bit as she continued going back to her table and picking up an envelope, she hand it to me while saying "you haven't taken break since you joined, so here we have arranged tickets for a trip to Hawaii for you" I smiled widely accepting the offer because who doesn't like travelling, I mean I love as I couldn't help but ask "really, is it just for me".

"well every year we choose the employee of the year and this time it's you so congratulation Jungkook" I was having my victory dance in my head, this is surely the best day of my life, I then made my way outside, just to find no one as a call made me startled.

"Hey Jungkook, there is some urgencies here, butter is not feeling so good so maybe next time" she informed and I was getting worried as I replied "shall I come, where are you?".

I heard a click sound from the other line.

 Tzuyu said with a relaxing voice "It's alright Jungkook, I am already at the hospital with butter, everything fine, and congratulations Jungkook, I already know about the gift" I smiled but then a sigh escaped from my mouth because I just missed a dinner night with her but Butter health is more important as I said before hanging up "alright take care and call me if you need any help alright" she hummed and hung up, By the way butter is her pet dog, a really cute pet.

It's almost midnight and everything is going great today, I have to cheer myself up again, while I was heading to a restaurant I saw someone who was really familiar only if we hideaway his red and tired eyes today, he is one of our investors, the chief director of the famous clothing company, he must have remember me because I still have that man's aura in my mind, his deep voice and friendly nature, what a kind and humble guy he is even when his persona talks opposite when he walks. I remember we met when his company collaborated with us for one of his fashion collection , it became an instant success though.

"Hello, remember me?" I asked him as he moved his gaze from the phone to me and gave me a small smile after staring at me for a while, he stood up and said "Jungkook right" I nodded as we shook our hands and it turned out he will not stay for long as he has ordered to pack his food, from his eyes he had some sparkle to leave eagerly, a sadness to hide and exhaustion from work. It's kinda evident though.