Our life

"I am sorry I had to hung up your call, I was in a meeting", she said as I hummed and smiled looking at the setting sun. "Anyway I'll call you later babe, love you" , I replied as she hung up again. I relaxed on the wooden chair, inhaling the breeze. I folded my sleeves as I looked at the tall building in front of me. 

It's been  a year since we started dating, after that night, the whole week was a pure bliss for the both of us. I showed her all my paintings and told her since when I was in love with her, it was hard for her to believe me but when she did, she jokingly accused me of stalking. Mind you I was never a stalker, it's just a joke between us. The following days of our relationship was the most fun days I ever had in my life, she introduced me to all her friends, even took me to Mina's engagement, I met Taehyung and we got closer like brothers...of course we already knew each other but it's all fun when destiny works so well.  We met Mark  and Tzuyu, she seems happier than ever , everything we wished for was crystal clear. 

Today night will mark our first anniversary as well as our first kiss. The setting sun is just making me more excited, for the whole year we have been apart. It was a long distance and eventhough we both put our best efforts and will let it down, it was tough. Very tough knowing how our history has been, but today, it will all end. 

I have moved to Manhattan office and till now I haven't told this to  Sana, she was very angry on herself that she wasn't able to come to Korea and I was feeling sad for the whole year of how far we were...I am just sitting outside her building, waiting for her to get down and see the surprise I made for her. Well it's nothing that big, just me with a her favourite flowers and a bag full of korean and japanese snacks, a dress for the night and a table reserved for dinner was the only things I could do with such a short time but there's a little surprise to it. 

I just landed in the States this morning, then I had to go to my office to report and take my apartment keys, actually yes I moved offices and it wasn't easy to get  a position in the head office but I did, it wasn't that hard for me...

From there I had to check my apartment, which was pretty big then arrange everything.

My eyes are getting heavier, jet lag is finally kicking in but I am no where less excited for our date and meet her....

and my feet automatically balanced my body when I saw her, her smile when she bid her colleagues bye. I smiled involuntarily when I saw her looking up at the sky and fishing out her phone, it's a busy street and she hasn't seen me yet. 

My phone rang and I chuckled, picking it up eventually. 

 I could see her smile looking up at the sky, "Ggukki look up in the sky, it's so beautiful here babe...how's it there?", her eyes were still up as I emitted a short chuckle, she's soo cute. "It's very beautiful indeed". She pouted, her smile turning down as she looked away from the sky.

"I wish I was there with you...I feel it's more beautiful there", "absolutely not...it's impossible, the prettiest women is there, the sky is bound to be the best there too", she laughed heartedly, "corny again..." but it didn't made her laugh any less. She huffed a sigh and her lips were tied plainly, "I miss you love", at this point I just to hug her and tell her how much I missed her and how much relief just a sight brought to me. "I wish to come back" she took another look of the sky, "I wish I sit with you for evening coffee and dinner and then just lay in your arms on our anniversary", she sighed again and looked at the sidewalk..."I just wish I can hold your hand on this busy street".....

"Your wish, my command darling"

She smiled again, taking it unseriously, "of course....it's not like you would fly here right now", "I can if I want to", I boasted as she laughed, ever so enchantigly that I forgot everything for once. "Oh then I dare you to", she smirked, picking out her car keys and looking out for her way but stopped once she heard me.