Turned up tables

Jungkook

"what exactly she is looking at", I mumbled while going back, looking at her and it seems that she is in deep thoughts. "Hey" I sat just beside her getting her sheer attention. She looked over at me and smiled with her majestic eyes, well after a long night of contemplation about everything I have with her. I have come to the conclusion to just be with her and never leave a chance to let her show my love, I won't hide my love and nor I will go out to ruin everything, if fate really designed my future with her, I will automatically get it.

"What were you looking at?" I asked while gazing over her mesmerizing side profile, the air winding up with her hair, just so ethereal. "Being alone seems so boring on this island right!" she initiated as I nodded with a frown, not getting her sudden drift of topic. 

"did you see that girl there?", I moved my eyes there and saw a girl in standing while her hair flew along with the wind, she was blankly staring nowhere. I hummed looking at her again, and what she did was to just smile adorably, "I dare you to give her this and ask her out for a dinner tonight" now in a go, I was bewildered. But if we see this at a normal view isn't this common , handing chocolates who are feeling alone, just to brighten up their day......but it's a girl and I don't know her, what if things get awkward and she interpret me as a creep. I looked at the chocolate suspiciously, shrugging the urge to ask where did she got this from.

"Wouldn't she mind? I mean she looks fine being there alone" I asked for security, she looked at the girl again before stating, "she doesn't, she looks sad and alone", I saw her pouting adorably and then I decided to accept it. I nodded as I smiled thinking how considerate she is for others, even for the ones, we don't know.

I took a deep breath as I walked over towards the girl, I cleared my throat as she looked back at me. The lady's hair strands decorating her forehead, she nodded frowning. And without any second thought I handed her the chocolate bar as she took it hesitantly, "Mind joining for a dinner with u~~", "What the fuck!!".

My line was halted in between as I looked back at the yelling man, sorry......yelling masculine man! Dam those perfect biceps and abs lining his shirt , he is my new role model and I would've have complemented him endlessly or even wrote an encomium, only  if he wasn't glaring me to death. My eyes widen a bit as he looked at me with furiousness in his eyes and stomped his feet near me. "Here he came!!", her small sarcastic voice expressed a lot about my running danger,  making my jaw dropped and heart race rapidly ..Shit, I am in Peril. 

"How the fuck you dared!" the man yelled again grabbing my shirt's collar harshly, I turned silent at our proximity....this guy was too close, almost there to kiss me......wait What and why the hell am I thinking like that!!

"I-I didn't knew", he dropped me down and was about to kick my ass out when a petite figure stood between us, blocking his target. "How dare you lay your hands on my friend!", should I mention that this is the first time I heard her deep stern voice, like damn that's too sexy for an already palpitating heart like mine right now. The guy's eye brows furrowed as he stared at Sana in disbelief., she actually looks like a small cute hamster in front of him, so adorable......wrong time to admire Jungkook!!

 "He was asking my girl friend out madam", the guy retorted as we heard Sana clicking her tongue...in anger.

"So what? he just asked for a dinner right, can't he ask a pretty lady for a dinner", wait a minute.....what the hell is wrong with her reasons. She looked back at me and then to the lady behind us. "She's like his sister". The man's nerves calmed down in a moment, gosh things were scary a while ago. "I am not his sister!", a voice claimed behind us making all of us turn to look at the lady.