Settled Nights

Sana

My tired eyes flickered open as my pupils adjusted to the vicinity, glancing beside me I saw one of the most adorable guy resting soundly, I checked behind and saw that we almost arrived at the port back and people are summing up their things in a tranquil way, it's almost the end of the cruise here. I looked back to Kookie and a smile crawl over my face, such a gentle and magnificent guy he is, the girl who gets to marry this man will be the luckiest girl in this world for sure.

A yawn escaped just when I gazed over to the night sky again, it's starry and beautiful, just the way I love but I think this will not last long for tonight, it differs day by day, every day brings something new and it's us who term the brand new thing good or bad, just the way I consider taking my life 'awful' and having this man beside me the 'astounding' one, but everything has an end and soon these stars will be replaced with sun light and maybe the other night I might not recognise the stars I am complimenting today. 

Does this mean, that someday kook will not be beside me, that the time we are living now will halt once this vacation end, will this end so soon........well its destined to end and so it will. We just need to accept the truth to move ahead, enjoy today so we won't regret tomorrow and so I will live again with him, even if it means for the countable days we have together, these days will be my happiest memory and I will make it, I promise these stars.

However, if we come back to feels, he is making me feel special every moment, like just this evening, I was so enchanted by his angelic voice and the step he took for me, his every glance brought warmth in my nerves, comfort in my heart and I have never felt this before, it's something really different, I never felt so centered before, never so special. I accept I felt rapturous before too, when I met Doyoong, when he used to hug me and all those romantic stuff but now it's all different, surely my prior feelings for him will be perpetual, the time I spent him but my perspective to recollect those memories has turned completely, in an unwanted manner, surely he wasn't at fault, love can't be forced but he should have been honest......never mind, It's the past and let it pass.

Coming back to this amazing guy and my life now, it's going great. Surely this is something new to me, he is new to me and he is the most valuable novel for me. I smiled on my own thoughts; I think I should stop thinking because it gets deeper than the deepest pool surface. I mean I am not that philosophical kind of girl ,but sometimes reading book evoke my theoretical side too.

I sensed the cruise positioning to rest at the edge of the shore and moved to look beside me, he is still in his slumber and even though I have no R rated intention, I can't deny he looks damn hot with the revealing chest ,that is peeking through his sexy shirt, his face and outfit just contradict each other, moving gaze from below to top will give you every type of charms you desire...from adorably cute face to incredibly sexy body, well he does have those charming eyes too but only when he push it up and let me tell you he is a chameleon to pull his sexy side up. A master in switch, indeed.

Did I told you how handsome he looks today, almost the end of the world is written on his finger moves and charms.........I mean we can't deny the fact that he looks super dashing in everything but damn in the outfit today, he can literally palpitate the earth , he was just amazing today and truly I wasn't even competing with him because I know this morning charmer can make everybody behold their breath.

I exhaled a deep heavy breath and finally collected myself to wake him up after a lengthy session of admiration. I patted his shoulder as his ruffled raspy voice resonated in the area, just a bit more of this and here he was contradicting his attire by adorably rubbing his eyes while adjusting to the vicinity. His gaze met mine as a smile appeared on my face, "Where are we now?" he asked pretty naively making me chuckle, "at the cruise and it's over so let's Kook" I exclaimed standing up and preparing myself to walk but a hand gripped on my wrist stopped me, my breath hitched with the sudden touch......I am killing myself if I felt those sensations again, ambience of palpitating heart and all that stuff.