Turning the pages back

"Are you alright....need anything?",  My throat released a shaky tone, while I sitting next to her, am I getting old...never.
I turned to her, hearing her loud breaths as she smiled and shook her head, after which that sweet smile was pulled down, a calm eyes screening the scenes in front of us.  I was panting hard too ,after this morning surprise, tiring but it was so much fun . All the efforts were worth it, it paid me with that inevitable magical effect of her enduring smile and that enchanting laugh, and world's most precious gifts.  wish I could go back an hour ago and give it all again.

we are currently back in the room after a great show I planned last night, executed this morning....We danced with so many people in the lavishing lobby and I was more than happy when more inmates came and joined us, we ate, we danced, we joked and the most important part ....we dared pranks to each other, she was again a mastermind at this, asking me to do salsa with high heels and and mine was alright, I asked her to be my partner wearing a masculine coat but adding to that, she deliberately sketched moustache and beard on her face, acting all manly. It was funny, more than what anyone could imagine.

On the other hand I am glad the hotel authority let me pass this in, the manager knew us so he actually helped me. He even remember how Sana took the blame for those kids and he was indeed grateful for it.....but still that man did nothing to get me a discount for the hall....never mind, that doesn't matter. 

"How much did it all cost?", she asked out of the box, making me flinch a little....and how does she knows I was thinking about such a thing, which is totally non sense. It has nothing to do in between us, nothing to do with my love. I decided to stay muted on this, it was a soothe silence for a while,  until....

"Not more than the million dollar smile of yours!", dang, I just flirted so effortlessly. 

She chuckled while her cheeks started incarnating  the beautiful shades of pink, damn me, she's blushing because of me. Hell yeah my confidence is rising up like the flying eagle over the clouds. I smirked leaning my back at the couch where we are sitting next to each other. It actually feels so amazing just to get myself next to her, as if a new positive radiations are scattered all over this room. 

She sat back like me while I got a good glance of hers,  her eyes shined, looking through the large window glass. She took a deep breath sensing my continuous stare on her.

 " only when you make me smile though", my eyes widen a little unconsciously hearing those benediction blessed words from that curled up lips.. did she just flirt back!

Observing our silence, she broke it with her another cute laugh. "Kookie ah....you look so cute", she tenderly pinched my cheeks and stood up a second after, or I wish it was not a second though, she looked back at me, gesturing that she's going to use the rest room while I just nodded, she was still smiling with her beautiful heart while turning around . I know I am dumbly sitting like a small kid who just got a candy but who cares of how I look, not me.

 I touched my cheeks and realized that it was actually too hot like the weather out there, hell I was a blushing mess too. I looked at her back which was descending as she was taking steps near the comfort room, a smile crawling up on my lips, and the moment she was out of my sight, I took the breath I never knew was trapped back in my lungs.....god!!

I slipped my phone and one mood ruining notification just popped up....like how this world really wants to remind me about this fucking schedule. I swiped the airlines notifications and opened my chats just to divert my mind out of the thought of this ending, this ending vacation...Out of all those messages from my family, photos sent by Yugyeom and Mark from their vacation, Mingyu and Eunwoo's snippets from their last night clubbing. But amidst all these one caught my eyes...from another close friend who actually never message anyone.. 

Dare to love (Sakook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें