Renaissance of Life

Sana

I think it's really time to let that man leave from my life, it's enough, my tears are waste for someone who doesn't even care for it. I have to move on because he is officially not mine but why does my heart still wants him, my grip tightened as I sobbed the last tear left in me for him and here was Jungkook trying to calm me down, I am just getting weaker and numb remembering him.

I have to delete him from my memory and I have to do it for myself, for Tae who was seriously worried for me from the line, silly , how he was even ready to book a flight here just to comfort me but I can't see him skipping stuff for my shit, and prominently I have to move on, for the man who saved me, who gave me a new life and the one who is trying to make me smile every time, who wants me alive again, the one who is comforting me in his warm embrace.

"I accept it" I slowly said as my grip loosened, he on the other hand moved away slowly giving me an assuring look, examining my face with his adorable doe eyes, his palms wiping off my tears and trust me....this one is seriously the last time I will cry for him.

"But I have something left to do" I said just when we sit back on the bench together, his eyes focused on me as I continued with my cold and hoarse voice that is really hard to let out "just a message and then everything about him will be wedge from my world", I looked at him for permission and he nodded silently giving me certain type of energy.

 I slid my phone out as I opened our chat box, it's good that he is online, let me end this in my way now, sweetness will kill me if I drag it forcefully so I am going to spit everything now, even if it turn things ugly.

I took a deep breath and here my fingers work for the longest message I am going to type for my ex.... 

 [I heard about your marriage and congratulating you is my least of the concern right now, you said you loved me but in reality you never did. you never deserve me and you left me because you realised I am too expensive for a cheap guy like you.

 All in all, let me tell you, the time we spend is waste for me and I have put them in trash.......So live your life happy or sad, I don't care about you anymore]

A sigh released when I flushed my frustration on typing my last message for him, I just realised how much warm my body feels right now, I looked beside me and Jungkook was looking at me weirdly as if trying to decipher the sudden change in my aura. I smirk a little and showed him my last message as his eye brows rose with his lips curling up in a proud smile, "Woah....Are you going to send him this" I nodded as I took my phone back and pressed on send, he amusingly clapped once as I looked at him who released a trail of chuckles that made me smile.

"That's my strong Sana" he exclaimed as my smirk grew wider because I checked, that he just seen the message, huh....... now the real cliff, he is typing back and here a click and he is blocked so I never see his words, I don't want to feel convinced again. I deleted his contact immediately, cutting all his social media account from my phone. All his photos I ever took, his birthday from my e-calendar, our meeting date as our password and everything that was related to him. Now he doesn't have the right to interfere in my life and my life is not meant for his bullshit now, I am free and I am going to take a flight without him in this endless sky.

"It feels so good" I exclaimed after releasing a heavy sigh, just after my phone was washed with cynical trash of his incurrence. "I told you it will help" he spoke lastly with a smile, making me nod in acceptance, he was indeed right with his dares and I am getting rid of that chain day by day.

 "Now all you have to do is to throw him out of your mind and the guy sitting beside you will help his angel" he proudly declared making me chuckle at his cute action, once my chortle ended and his eyes abruptly moved ahead when I caught him looking at me, a smile escaped from my lips, such a gentle and magical man I met here, he is a blessing for sure, "Well who is Tae ? by the way" he asked after clearing his throat as I smiled remembering the shining light in my dark life, my life line.