Moving ahead

Sana

"hell no" my sore voice blurt out, just when I checked the pocket of my dress, my wallet is soaked in water and I hissed as I remembered that probably his belonging will be damaged too, Gosh what stroke my mind then, well he strike down then, his promises, his words and what not.

The thing I did was surely absurd, I was not in my right mind, I guess it was just that it all hit me in just a moment, when all the memories of us was flashed just in a snap, and then how much of a fool I was being with a man who was faking it all. How much he meant to me that when his shadow left my shelter, I was left with nothing, when he went he took my smile with himself, he was my first love and I was still a halfwit when I accepted his proposals and I am still a dullard. I much more fool than I was back then ...........................hell, leave that shit now Sana!!!!!

I calmed down myself, I should stop thinking about it. I have already changed into something warmer and right now, it's almost midnight.

Now, it's of no use to think about him, I have to move on, the thing I did today was the greatest sin and I don't know how to thank him, How much I owe to that guy, if it wasn't for him, I would have died and I can't imagine my parents crying because of me. At that time I need comfort and he gave me without questioning, I am obliged, If angels ever exist, I might say I have seen one in my life too.

For now I have to deal with this currency crash in my wet wallet. I have emergency money for myself but I need some chump changes for daily pay outs and those will be burden to roam with

I called the tourism agency from where I booked everything and turned out it is open 24/7, I decided to visit there now because my eyes don't want see the dark shutters again, it is generally flashing his face, even when I blink, so it's better to just take some night walks to the office, it's not too far. I checked it on the maps though.

With that I was off on the road in the middle of night. But something whacked in my head and I halted just when I was in front of the receptionist.

"Excuse me" I called out her attention as she smiled and moved her focus to me, "yes, ma'am, how may I help you?". 

I smiled slightly before asking "can you please tell me where Mr. Jungkook is staying, he is a friend of mine". She gave me a tight smile and I added "I am staying here too". She nodded as in, she already know but politely replied "sorry ma'am I can't disclose any guest's room number like this, instead of this do you want me to inform him about your inquiry" I paused for a second, he must be in his slumber right now and I don't want to disturb him again and again, I might have already ruined his necessity.

 I sighed and assured "no, it's ok, just inform sir in the morning, I am Minatozaki Sana" she smiled and nodded as she signed our conversation off.

I just decided to visit the office, fortunately it wasn't that far and despite lack of crowd, the streets feels safe and silent. I was almost done with the things and the manager was very cooperative as we exchanged the currencies. While I was heading back to the hotel, something caught my eyes, it was on the other side of the road and I smiled slightly, maybe I can just buy for conveying my thanks and maybe this was destroyed too, when he saved me.

Well I appreciate people like him, I am so fortunate he showed up and I have already talked how much grateful I am for him to show up at the time when I wasn't in my right state, when things were all black.

I entered the gizmo shop and chills ran down my body, this is too cold, Did this shop's manager is inspired by Antarctica or are they a polar bear. I shrugged as my gaze moved behind the counter.