Accepting the Venture

Sana

It was morning, of course it was because the sun stroke, enlightening the room peeking through the glass window, a smile escaped as I sit up while rubbing my not so lazy eyes, a heavy yawn made its way out when I finally stood up . "New day Sana, have to be happy" I decided optimistically and went to do my daily routine.

As I already took bath and ready for the new day, I looked at the clock just to smile more, It's still time for breakfast, I should probably leave for now or else I'll be late and that's one of my first wish, I don't want to turn down any more.

I stepped out with my purse and phone after checking my outfit for the last time, I have decided to buy a gift for him, a small gift before the breakfast, I hope he accepts it. I looked out to the area once the door behind me shut, making my way out of the hotel , it all feels so quiet and relaxing early in the morning, the counter is now greeted by a new receptionist who is smiling like a morning sun, it really feels like a new life changing day.

I decided to call Tae once I sat on the back seat of the taxi, he must be on his way to office, he'll be leaving for the States soon, he works a lot and one call won't be bothering, I guess!

"Hey Taehyung" I called out as I heard a soft chuckle from him which made me smile more, "hey sunshine, how is it in Hawaii?" his voice filled with freshness and I looked outside with a wide grin, "everything's good, what about you, off to work, Taetae" I predicted cheerfully.

He hummed and informed "on the way  princess". I smiled as we chatted until I reached the market which was somehow empty, like yeah it's still morning and barely has foot wandering around.

 "Tae, I have to go for now ok, don't forget your lunch and yeah don't overwork yourself, if I got the news that your coffee is your lunch, I'll not think twice to destroy each coffee machine you ever saw" I threaten but he just laughed it out loudly.

 "I am serious, take care of yourself" he hummed while trying to hold his laugh, "Sana" he called out once he stopped his infinite chuckles and I hummed "Have fun there, take care of yourself and I miss you" I smiled and with that we hung up the call. I sometime feel he want to say something, he is hiding something but even after asking millions of time he shrug those off. I just want him to be happy, I just want him to find his true love soon who can love him more than anyone.

Taehyung's Pov

I don't know why? But I sometime can't help myself, I want to blurt everything out but my heart just stops me, something within stops me, as if telling me it might not end well and thus I never retch any of my feelings out, which is now somehow fading little by little, I just want her beside me as my best friend and that's good for both of us. We were beside each other for years and complimenting each other's life with happiness, we are best in the way we are.

Her call just made my morning brighter, she just make my life way too sweeter and better, I don't want to ruin our relation with my feelings, she is my bestie, my sunshine.

A smile appeared as I remembered her cute face, she sounds fine now, I am happy for her, more than relaxed  that she finally forgot that bastard, he never deserved her.

 Once I reached my office I was greeted by my employees and they smiled widely as my smile never faded, well some of them are aware of my smile and yet they never question it, they know and adore her too.... she's indeed special for me.

I was focused on my work when a knock interrupted, I called it out and what I saw just made my eyes widen, she returned, was what my mind trailed down. She is back. After so many years, looking prettier and like seriously she was always pretty. There she was  with the smile I missed the most.