Livid Truth

Sana

I sat on the driver's seat and pulled the seat belt. I felt like everything was getting weird, I just saw him again...I talked to him, I felt the urge to just embrace him, touch his hair, tell him how much I actually missed him, every other day.  How I searched for him in every other thing or activity in my life. Last night was a long one for me, I was turning from side to side and when I finally resolved my inner conflict, it lead me to call his office the next morning. I wanted to tell him this time, the thing that was due all so long ago. 

"Sana shi, thanks for this....I was kinda losing my mind in recent times", I smiled looking at her, I didn't know what to say to this, or to anything, my mind is still revolving around him. 

"So how do you know Jungkook?", She asked when the car stopped at red light. I cleared my throat, "Well, met him during an outing", "Yeah he travels a lot, he loves to travel", I looked at her, her voice is getting down. Does she like him, wait What was the name of the name she was going to marry, it started with a J as far as I remember the banquet sign. How stupid that I never asked her about him, and his name kinda slipped out of my mind....but what if it is just a weird theory of mine and she just sees him as a colleague. 

"You said you had something to tell me about?", I asked as I drove further towards our destination, it's a cavern she chose for dinner. "Well let's get seated somewhere first, it's a long story", and now she sounded happy as ever. She's acting a little weird, last time I checked she was a bit shy to express herself but this time, she is more than hype, it's great to see her like this though. She seems happier after all the bullshit she went through. 

We went out after parking the car, this was a very traditional place, from the looks of it. I can assume that we'll have some authetic korean dinner over here, I was fascinated with the interiors, it was wooden and beautifully polished, a lively fountain in the middle of courtier and tables at distant place. I took a moment to appreciate the place itself, it smelled heavenly. 

"So shall we order first, I have heard their cold noodles with chicken broth is awesome....it's been days", she skimmed through the menu as I did the same. It's such a calming place, looks like no one is uttering a word but just mumbling and their lips are moving, either too slowly or I am just imagining things. 

After a little while, we ordered our meals and settled for good. For the first few minutes, it was only about day to day stuff, like how I brought my pink formals from and how the weather is changing so drastically over times. 

"By the way...I wanted to tell you about someone", I frowned, is she meeting someone already. "Trust me it's nothing what you think, I hardly like him like that...but situations are changing", I smiled, nodding and gesturing her to continue. 

"So, it's about my neighbour actually", "He is one of the highest ranking diplomat..well let's say he came after I resided that place and since then has been a really kind and helping guy...also happens to be my boss's childhood friend, great friends actually", I laughed at her exasperated expression. 

"Well, since the very beginning, he was there for me, like he is really a busy person from what I know, almost every week he has some project or meetings or just a trip...and of course he is a total perfectionist...like everything he does, every word he speak happens to be so precise and correct. Very intelligent and quick, like a total diplomat....and on top of that very polite and gentle, atleast to me", She took a sip of her water. 

"I had a bit of cold relation with him....I mean I was in love with my ex and I never looked beyond him, at that time I used to get annoyed because he used to be so mindful with me...he knew everything about me, almost everything. But things changed an year ago, after me and Jungkook got together", I coughed....What!!, he dated Tzuyu, when ....Was he the one she was going to marry.