conclusive confession

*Three weeks later*

Jungkook

I yawned, grabbing my coffee from the nearest cafe, I have been for a long time, last night. I got myself back on painting, well started off with small canvas, in drawer sheets, its relaxing but it gets me tired in the morning. I am on a shoot for annual magazine and it's more hectic than it actually sounds. I have taken all the photos, well directed in this project and from here I need to go back to my office, which is again a thirty minute ride....it's frustrating actually but nonetheless have to do it. 

"Coffee?", I flinched and looked back, Eunha laughed and that put a smile on my face, I asked her if she wants a coffe which she nodded and ordered. "So what's next, in Japan I used to take a leave here..how's it in Korea?", "well we'll put it on pedastel right on since the photos are here, by the end of this month you'll be able to give us compliment", she laughed at my confidence but nodded, agreeing to me. 

We took a seat and subsequently took a sip. "It was stressful....you were very early I must commend", I sighed smiling, "Well it's my job", she shrugged.  Eunha is my partner for this project, she was in the Japan branch and when I was there working, she was working on a completely different project so we never met but she tried to convince me that we greeted each other once, I just agreed...I don't remember any of it. 

We have been working constantly since last two and half weeks and since we had to comply our ideas together she has been working in my cabin. We grew good friends over time. We talked about the photos, the coffee and places all along. 

"You can take the half day if you want...but you better be there tomorrow", I paid for both of us, she tried to put her card but I refused. She thought for a second, "Well I need a half day, not going to lie and I am habitual so I'll be taking it anyway", we stood up, chuckling. We strolled towards our car and it was my time to drive and hers too. 

I got inside my car and so did she, she pulled her window down and shouted my name. Our cars were parallel to each other in the open parking space. I pulled my window down and raised my brow, smiling as she put on her sunglasses. 

"I don't know about you but this was our first date", we laughed, I laughed on the way she said it so confidently. 

"Bye", I waved at her and she drove away. I sighed. It's probably just a joke, we are just friend and I am not going to pretend and fall in any kind of situation...She was joking for sure. 

After all, "I still love her". 

After that night I never saw her, Tzuyu never mentioned anything about her and neither did I asked, Tzuyu is doing good I can say, she is away, in Daegu for a meeting, I was scheduled to accompany her but this project came up and I had to lead it. 

As of Sana, after missing that opportunity I think I settled it as it is, I have no burden, It would have been better to tell her since it still makes me frustrated and sad that I haven't told her yet but I won't hold onto it like I previously did. I don't want to hurt myself. I sometimes think about her, think a lot about her and to lessen those thinking I shifted all my paintings to the painting room, but it's funny how I spend most of my time in that room. 

I never got a call from her, for the first few days I was anticipating her call, just three days later Eunha and I started working on the project in my cabin and I barely got alone time...I know it was her office number because that's what it is was sent to voicemail after 7. Maybe I should try calling her today, just to complete everything I have to say. I am not restless though, I got patience now I guess.