New life

Two Years later

Sana

"Nick!!!", I spat the coldest and saltiest coffee out of my mouth as I yelled out his name. 

Nobody, and I state firmly, NOBODY dares to mess with my morning coffee but this chad knows how to make me question my morning. He laughed hysterically while filming me, I am furious is an under statement. I am raged. "Oh my god Sana, you look so cute", he managed to blurt it out in speed, between his laugh. It took me a moment to catch his words with his British accent but I understand when he talks a bit slowly. 

"You're going to regret this", I took a napkin from the stand and cleaned the mess I made, maintaining my eye contact with him. He joined my cleaning session but was giggling all the way. "I am so sorry", he laughed again, I elbowed his stomach in my reply. It only made him laugh harder. 

A knock made me look up and yell a short come in, Sandara walked down and eyes Nick and then to me. We were now standing straight, the tissues in the bin and I could have cleaned better all by myself but he had to butt in. "What can  I do Sandara?", I smiled, taking my seat and when I followed her eyes, I mentally rolled my eyes. She, like few others have this crush on Nick. Can't blame though, Nick is one of the most handsome single man in this office, British beauty is not to be played with. He got deep yet gentlemen type of voice, a well maintained body, soft and fluffy hair....and smoothest skin with trimmed facial hair. His eye is the hottest topic among the females, it just makes you turn your head and look at his eyes alone. Those are hazel brown and so effin beautiful. I kinda dream of having eyes like those. On top of that, he has golden retriever kind of personality and a good balance of hotness as some term.

He coughed making Sandara jolt a little, I looked at him and caught his eyes looking down at me. "I'll see you at Lunch then", I just nodded and we saw him leaving the next moment. "How can I help you Sandara?", I rearranged my files on the desk. She cleared her throat before placing another file on the table. "Mr. Wallace wants you to check this before final submission", I nodded. 

"Anything else?", she pursed her lip, I am sure she wanted to ask something but chose against it, ''Alright then......oh and can you please tell Pete to bring me a coffee, the one I brought was messed up", I tried not to show a sour face on remembering the torture Nick gave me just few moments ago....he'll surely pay for it. She nodded curtly and left. 

Almost one and half  years ago I came to Manhatten, total opposite lifestyle of what I lived from my past experience. This place has a bolt, an electricity, a rush and a rythm to that rush...I resigned from my previous job back in Korea, cutting off my reason to go back there...I think I needed it, There were so many feelings I was living with and so many emotional mess, a wave after another and then another...it was chaotic. I miss that chaos too, especially because I left my friends there and my love, a story I never started and was too frightened to start. 

Taehyung was very upset at first but he understood it, I spent almost half of my year with my parents, just tired with numbers and files so I took a three month break and did every adventure I could in Japan. Taehyung in some of them accompanied me. One time, our whole squad came for a week and we did hiking together, it was fun. 

I got this job with a little struggle though, I had a good working experience, appropriate amount of skills and confidence but they were reluctant. I had to go through three interviews to get this lavish job but a Minatozaki never drop away from the battle field. I had to have this job to sustain my life and live a different life for myself. One thing I know is this place is hella costly, so this job gave the justice to the price of being here...plus the benefits were enticing and ofcourse the work culture, even though, often very hectic but also lively. I never had an American dream...but if I ever had I might have this, this day would be my american dream.....not the fucking coffee Nick gave though!!