Pieces of love

Tzuyu

"Fuck!!!", I halted my car in a moment when a cat came on the street. My head was blank, I looked back at the lining up car and moved ahead. I shouldn't have read it...I don't want to know that because of me...because of my broken fucking heart I staked my friend's love...A tear dropped from my eye as I recalled all the moments she tried to help me, tried to cheer me...and in return I fucking made her leave, a stream of tears followed as I felt my view getting unclear. 

I stopped in front of my apartment but I didn't had the heart to step out. What should I do now!! How will I face Jungkook, he loved her so much, she loved him and I was no one but a hurdle...this fucking hurts..all of this, I wish the world swallow me up. I remember each word she wrote in that letter, how she left her love just because she didn't wanted me to get hurt, how he obliged and probably chose it for himself...."FUCK!!" , my sobs just got heavier. 

*knock*

I flinched and looked at the window, my eyes melting at his sight. Mark, he was looking at me with a concerned look, his eyes too getting teary...did he had a bad day too. After a brief look, he jogged to the other side and got inside the car.

Without any further thought I hugged him tightly and he welcomed me with open hands, embracing me gently and patting my head. The whole time he didn't said a word.

"I-I j- just want everyone to be happy", I broke again

"I want you to be happy....just you", he mumbled rubbing my back, his voice....it soothed me, like for the past years...I can't do this...I pulled out abruptly, wiping my tears off. 

"I can't do this to you", I said, getting my voice back, I didn't had the heart to look at him, he has treated me like nobody ever did, he has been by my side like none and he has been one of the greatest friend for me this whole time, I can't ruin his friendship...I have already ruined a love and I have no right to spoil another man's life with my love again. 

"What?", I didn't said but unlocked his door, he held my hand softly, "What do you mean Tzuyu...look at me please", he almost begged and I gave up and got my eyes blurry again. 

He hugged me again, saying he won't leave me....

"I can't do this to you Mark...you- y-you are p-precious t-to me", I managed to say in between my stopping sobs, I pulled out of his embrace again. "'you can do anything Tzuyu...just don't push me away, I can't take that", I stayed silent and he held both of my hand. Looking straight in my eyes....He sighed, "I don't know what happened to you....neither do I know if this is the right time...I just don't know if I can live with this anymore....I have to say it", his eyes fell down, I frowned..He never looked up and stayed silent for a moment.

"You have taken my heart and I have no sense how to live without you...you have all of me...my everything, my love, my soul, I have bestowed it to you...and I can't just think of anything other than be with you........the reality is", he didn't look up but made my heart hold on, my breath stopping and never returning to it's original pace. 

"I just...I just love, love you"

I just love, love you"