Dumping the tears

Jungkook 

Today was a marvellous day, it was so much fun and exhausting at the same time, but all in all this was one of those rare memorable days in my life. The moment I dragged my feet to my room, it transited itself to the bed immediately, a smile flashed on my lips while remembering how fun it was to be with her and even though I am exhausted, I still want to meet her but never mind, tomorrow will come and thus let's be presentable tomorrow.

 Get your beauty sleep Jungkook!! My mind exclaimed and I don't have any other option then to listen to my mind because my eyes are already following those orders as those shut immediately.

'''''''

The knock on my door was what forced me to unfold my eye lids with a groan, a small rumble and lethargic series of yawn were railing off from my mouth as I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurred vision. I trudge to the door as the knocks reiterated itself .

"Sorry for the inconvenience, sir, but we need to do the room services" I nodded blankly while seeing them giving me a warm grin. I asked for a couple of minutes, "no problem sir, we'll be here in one call" they politely accepted my moratorium, as I jiggled up my head and moved back to the room, just to get my eyes widen while glancing over the clock, it was past twelve and I was on the bed for so long, my feet marched to the washroom as I rushed to change and move out abruptly from the room.

"Jungkook!! You are not here to freaking sleep" I scolded myself harshly while taking my wallet and phone and leading the way outside. The hotel was fairly crowded today at mid day as I started making my way outside from the lobby, my mind was just budging of the thought, just one particular thought, some specific worry of losing the time to be with her...

Did she went off alone today? And this question brings many more questions along with it, I shrugged for a moment or I tired to ignore as I was making my way to the restaurant for my brunch.

  I sighed once everything was plated and even when I wanted to eat, I just couldn't come up , at the thought of her not being here and assuming I missed the chance,  but food doesn't need any thought to be swallowed down and thus cuisines cushioned themselves in my stomach really soon....I was really hungry, I guess.

 I was about to go back to the hotel room, when a poster attracted my eyes.....time for the next dare!!! A smirk formed when I got up with an amazing and fun plan to get on track again and now I have a reason to check up oh her, a explainable purpose to contact her.

I jumped on the elevator, buttoned a certain floor and to a particular beautiful person. The hallway was as silent as deep sea as my footsteps echoed in the gallery, my footsteps echoing the hallway.

 A frown formed on my face when I saw her door slightly opened, maybe she left it open for a reason, maybe she is about to go out. Therefore I knocked for a couple of times but there wasn't any response, my heart started palpitating as my mind started making numerous scary theories. I finally build up the courage to move in the room, just to meet the unexpected sight in the chilled room of hers.

She was on the floor, laying unconscious, pretty relaxingly but sleeping in an uncertain position with quite snores resonating in her silent room, looking adorable as her state was just seems like a kid but a hand away concluded that this cute girl isn't a child, there was a hefty alcohol bottle which was half empty and the rest floating still in the uncapped glass container....

It made me sigh in realisation that she got herself drunk and then slept on the ground, the drink drowned her on the ground...but soon my eyes widen thinking the other way around, why was the door opened then, did someone get in when she was drunk..?