Hopes to fall

Sana

It's already been a couple of days since I got that nightmare, that actually was true. Yeah, when I woke up the next morning of that terrible day, I placed this incident as nightmare until I realized that my eyes were numb, soul screaming it wasn't. Another trail of tears that started back then when I was alone is now, all soaked in my skin.

I was typing with my full focus, this is actually what I do everyday. Analyze the market, stats and study the company's profit and losses with suggesting and working on invests and offers in the market to make our company more successful, basically I explained a lot now.

In simple words, I work as a head of marketing department in a company dedicated to cosmetics and perfumes for people all over the world, I love my job and that is one of the reason why he dumped me, I guess.

As I finally completed the presentation on my laptop, I saved it and closed it, my mind blank again and my eyes feeling dim because the composure of the flashy screen was seized from my sight. I stood up and didn't have the guts to gaze up to the ticking clock, it's not worth anymore to know if it's day or night.

Driving gloomy to the abandoned black road, my eyes fixed in front and my ear that is insensitive of the rock music on the radio, suddenly my phone dinged and I ignored, probably an advertisement but it alarmed again and again until I decided to stop the car and check that affinity first, just to my dismay it was an advertisement about some fashion clothes, obviously who would text a selfish girl like me, I mean I literally gave my heed more to my work than my love.

I stepped in my house, secluded house again, my friends came here yesterday to accompany me, but not every day of their life should be wasted to heal my ailing pain. I sighed as I removed my coat and plopped on my sofa, but something caught my eyes, something that was my euphoria once, my great escape from this busy world.

An envelope, displayed proudly on the table. I chuckled lightly or maybe terming it as weakly.

 what a waste? I thought as I stood up, I looked at the time and it was two in the morning. oh! So the night drive was actually in the morning, I figured that out but then my gaze fell on the envelope again.

A tear dropped as I looked at the tickets and everything, this is not worth anymore, I bite my lips to stop what was about to fall again but I failed.

 I wiped the endless stream and was about to tear it but wait........, it will be waste of my money and I can't see that.

I wiped all my tears and opened my laptop again, fixing my glasses and surfing the website from where this ominous ticket was booked, I cancelled the tickets got the refunds and sorted everything, and then I tore it down peacefully, I have a broken heart not a stupid and impulsive mind. 

I leaned back to my chair and whispered "I never wished to cancel my plans". My eyes closed but a ding alarmed me again. Why am I getting so many ads today?. I frustratingly opened my phone and saw something that made me frown big this time.

My phone screen flashed a message from doyoung, I immediately opened it and saw his message that he just sent, simply saying to meet him at the park now.

 I stood up and immediately went out, just to see him, maybe he want to comeback in my life, maybe everything is going to be back to normal, maybe the two years we spent was meant for more. I smiled with these thoughts, an honest smile after so long.

I was in the park and saw him, standing there alone, his hands joined together and fingers fidgeting repetitively, he was nervous and he is wiping his lips many times, his cute habit. His eyes finally saw me and I smiled widely, maybe this is the time. I will fix everything; I will start again with more comprehensions and love.