Fun to explore

Jungkook

A deep exhale escaped from my mouth as I packed my clothes, it's all done and I am all ready for tomorrow's flight, I have already checked everything I might need there. I have set the alarm, although morning sucks and it disturbs me so much but for a break to Hawaii, I am ready to wake up at six in the morning, sacrifices are meant to be done to achieve bliss.

Currently it's ten and my kitchen is empty just the same as my belly , well my kitchen is mostly out of staple food because I barely stock it up, I mean I am not that type to cook regularly because of my work and bizarre skills, so I mostly order food and if I got lucky, someone cooks for me, mostly a pretty lady like Tzuyu, she sometimes cook dinner for me and let me tell you despite already being fatal by her visual, I can't help but to gush my smile behind her amazing cooking skill

I took my Jacket and locked the door, another dinner at some restaurant today. I positioned myself on my car and went to the nearest restaurant, fortunately the mundane restaurant was close, I am glad it was, I'll explore the city today, a night ride in the city before dashing off to the islands, sums up all we need in our life.

I eventually found another small restaurant and it looks cosy. I had my dinner while my Phone accompanied me and I was about to jump on my car again, But I halted when I saw a girl far side of the road, wearing a cardigan sitting on the bench with her brown hair facing the front and her face staring the ground, Her hands gripping her purse tightly, she is sedentary underneath the street light,  looks like she needs some help and I am always there to help people..........especially ladies.

My feet automatically transmitted to take steps near her, I was slowly making my way to her, maybe she is facing some problem because she didn't even spare a glance at some passerby, certainly she needs someone to talk and I might help her or maybe she is waiting for someone and till then I can accompany her.

 But before I can continue another girl stopped in front of her and called her softly, I am not that far from them and I can see the just arrived girl face, straight black long hair, elegant attire and a small smile smooth skin. A true meaning of graceful beauty.

Jungkook!!! Why do I have to drool over every other girl............well it's not my mistake, I am a photographer and appreciating beauty is a necessity. I exclaimed myself and started again this time backwards but when I was ready to take a last glance at the girl sitting on the bench my feet froze automatically.

My world became motionless, when the girl sitting on the bench raised her head, the same brown eyes reflected by the street light, drops of tears in those, her skin that has turned pink and the same pink soft lips knit in a tight smile when she looked at her friend. It's the same girl, I guess. she is really similar to that painting I drew, the ethereal angelic beauty. My eyes widen when her brown hair decorated her face the same way it did in my picture, it's just so similar and articulated to find the analogous of that painting and her, she looks fragile and innocent, ethereal as ever.

My steps involuntarily started taking steps toward her again but a palm on my forearm stopped me from moving further, taking me back from the Trance, I hesitantly turned because I don't want to lose her tracks, the tracks to my illusion that might be real, but when I turned and saw her, there she is smiled widely, why am I encountering so many beautiful ladies today.

 "Jungkook, what are you doing here" Tzuyu asked and I shook my head not getting how she appeared here out of nowhere. but the most important thing is,  was that girl real, does that even exist. I looked back to see blank bench this time, they are probably gone now or maybe my delirium again.