Level up

Sana

I was resting on the beach bench ,while he went to buy some popsicles for us , just after we had fun in the endless sea and we even played with a group here, it was so much fun and in the tracks I got to know that I wasn't that bad in playing beach volley ball. I mean our team won two times in a row, that's pretty commendable if you'll scrutinize my sport's record. 

Apart from this he is really an exhilarated energetic person which never gives you reasons to smile but he knows how to take it away too. He is such a playful prankster, like he literally made me believe that he was bitten by crabs and was suffering from severe pain  and how dumb am I to run like a maniac towards the deeper section of the sea while yelling for help!!  just to be pulled under water by him. 

A chuckle was released when I remembered what happened next, the way he held me firmly with assurance and took me to a tour underwater and watching the magical beauty of water with him, it was such an amazing experience for me.

The sun is silently going down while I was recalling each memory of today's day, the moments that I felt something strange, particularly when he picked me up and ran towards the beach with the smile he had on his face, the moment he grabbed my palms, not even willing to letting it go until I reminded, his small cute compliments and his strange moments of glances that somehow made me flustered with the adorable eyes he has. Sometimes I think it's good that I decided to come here, it was my fortune to get those ads and me accepting the tempting offer for this trip.

"Here" a hand offered a popsicle and I took it with a wide smile while eyeing on him, I haven't mentioned it before but now when I think about him, it's more than happiness that I got, the way he thinks about me before his own things, his laughs makes me smile wider than I ever did and his overall existence as if brings an optimistic aura along side, it's just my fortune , how fate formed for me to meet him.

"So is everything fine now" I initiated when I remember his worries about his friend. I took a bite of the icy popsicle that lead to sensations in my teeth, damn it's so chilled and icy. I was recovering from the sudden shivers when I caught him laughing while looking at me, it made me chuckle too, after all I know how much amount of  mess I make while eating , even a cookie. "you are so cute" he exclaimed between his laugh and I let out a sweet smile, trying to suppress my flattered heart.

"well yeah, everything is good now" he replied while licking his popsicle, "Don't bite it" he softly suggested as I nodded, he smiled while looking at the endless sea, my eyes unconsciously drifted to look at him and I just smiled while gazing over this adorable man, it's like everyone can see him but he is beside me because he felt it, I am not trying to over calculate our equation but it just make me so happy that he do care about me, on this island where I knew no one, it didn't took long to be comfortable with him, he is just so welcoming.

"I never knew I was this handsome" he uttered, "for you to stare at me like that" he continued smirking fondly and making my heart flinch  and abruptly look in the front now, he really likes to get straight to the point and get me embarrassed.

 I continued having my treat while feeling the awkward heat rising up in me, Like seriously I went into a staring session right now!! Why does my heart loves it but my mind don't, this was the first time I felt so conscious about myself around him, I could feel his continues glance over me but I couldn't dare to look back at him, I might drown deeper but wait ...I can play along too.

"I am not that beautiful to stare like that too, Mr. Jeon" I smirk, feeling proud of my self proclaimed witty comeback but hearing a small chuckle made me frown, "you are more than beautiful, just the prettiest for anyone" god!! Doesn't he knows compliments makes heart flutter, I cleared my throat still not getting the nerves to look at him, he is really so direct that it feels we are so close from before, from my peripheral vision, I still saw his eyes which made me more nervous overtime.